Author Topic: Perfect Dark Podcast Preview  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Lazerbyte

• Phoenix Fighter
  • You've been Lazered
    • View Profile
Perfect Dark Podcast Preview
« on: October 19, 2005, 06:50:18 pm »
Hey there Steve I want to let you know I'm an avid listener of your show and have been a gamer since the days of the Atari. 

I loved your segment on the xbox 360 as I have one ready to pick up when it launches and I had reserved Perfect Dark and I think now I will change my mind and get a good game.

Thank you so much for doing that round table as with the cost of consoles and games going up it is nice to know that someone isn't just a PS fanboy or a Xboxfanboy or a Nintendo Fan boy!!

OH and I have a great retro review for you remember the TI 99 4/A computer?  I had one and it had some of the neatest games.  Parsec was a fantastic game that if you had the voice module you could hear it talk and it was so awesome the 3-d effects were some of the best.  Since you are a gaming guru I figured you had one.

Thanks again!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 07:16:25 pm by Gaming Steve »

Thank you, as you have just been Lazered

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
Re: Perfect Dark Podcast Preview
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 10:57:40 pm »
Thanks for the comments. I am getting a ton of great comments about the roundtable, I definately will do that again in the future.

Oh yeah, I remember the Parsec. We had a TI 99 4/A in school and we used to play a ton of games on that thing.
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline Lazerbyte

• Phoenix Fighter
  • You've been Lazered
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Dark Podcast Preview
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 04:34:49 am »
The cart games on the TI99 4/A were some of the best!!  The speech thing was cool too.

I saw the doom movie today at the Alamo Draft House (for those of you that don't know what that is it's a movie theater that serves food and does some really cool stuff before the moive like at Doom they showed old like Atari 2600 old commericals)

I'm very excited about my Xbox but I am very perplexed about Perfect Dark should I get or should I not?

Oh I had a Quake Lanathon with some friends and it runs FANTASTIC in LAN mode.  I hate my video card but that's another story.

OH Please do a reivew of Fire Emblem for the Gamecube as I think that is the best Fire Emblem game to date!!  OH and based on your We Love Katamari review I rushed right out and picked up a copy (when I could find one)

Thanks for a FANTASTIC podcast keep it coming and I think you need to do a section called ASK STEVE or something like that where people would send you questions and you would answer them but they would have to be intellegent questions like "where do you see video games going in the future"  "Why do you think Beyond Good and Evil didn't sell well when it was a good game?"  Things of that sort!! 

Thanks again!!

Thank you, as you have just been Lazered