Author Topic: The Artists of Gaming Steve  (Read 11357 times)

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
Re: The Artists of Gaming Steve
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 11:11:52 am »
I have a Deviantart account, but all I do is lurk around and collect (Favorite) art. I've been lurking devianart since '06, back in the days of my youth when my mind was young and I read fan-fictions in the light of early sun-
(Carries on Nostalgically rambling)
.....Anyway, I don't consider myself an Artist, even if I do write. At least, not an Artist in the caliber of those I admire.
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Artists of Gaming Steve
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 08:37:53 pm »
Hello, Artists! I've a request to make;

Could one of you kind fellows create a signature image for my Metagame, Containment Leak? If you don't have time to read through, here's the basic plot so far:

"Julia Vega, an average, middle-aged woman, is infected with a bioengineered organism following an attempted hostage situation. The parasite manifests as red-black tendrils capable of consiming organic matter and, to an extent, healing Julia. It has also enhanced her strength to a small degree. However, it is consuming her from the inside out, feeding off her organs and gathering nutrients from her bloodstream. As she investigates the origin of the organism, she appears to be on the verge of stepping into a conspiracy, if she hasn't already become a part of it herself."

I'd do it myself, but I tend to be rather bad at graphic design and my tools are a bit limited at this point.