Author Topic: Heroes: Villains (Season 3) *Major Spoilers (New: Spoiler Tags!)*  (Read 49210 times)

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes: Villains (Season 3) *Major Spoilers (New: Spoiler Tags!)*
« Reply #330 on: May 01, 2009, 05:06:48 am »
Ah, but the thing about illusions is that they are illusions, and so incapable of healing anyone.  It would be like performing surgery using only a stage production.

As I said, I prefer to think that those two volumes never happened.  And they didn't.

*returns to happy place*
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 01, 2009, 05:51:17 am »
the two volumes where all illusions

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 01, 2009, 05:53:14 am »
Ah, but the thing about illusions is that they are illusions, and so incapable of healing anyone.  It would be like performing surgery using only a stage production.

As I said, I prefer to think that those two volumes never happened.  And they didn't.

*returns to happy place*

The thing about illusions is that people can seem to get injured/die without actually doing so. I didn't say illusions healed -_-
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline smurfslayer

• Centipede Crackerjack
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 01, 2009, 07:31:25 am »
Yeah except that it clearly wasn't an illusion when he got shot and died. Peter put a bullet in his chest.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 01, 2009, 11:40:09 am »
Yeah except that it clearly wasn't an illusion when he got shot and died. Peter put a bullet in his chest.

Most logical explanation is that Nathan has some kind of latent healing power (maybe only works after he is actually dead), after all he is Claires father and they assumed he didn't have a power to begin with, so they injected him. That could result in 2 powers and him not even knowing about the healing one, hence why he thought it was "God" that saved him. (but if that's the case they'll bring him back on the next volume which is not good). Maybe they explained it on the online comics? Does anyone read those?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:47:59 am by DarkDragon »
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.