Author Topic: Heroes: Villains (Season 3) *Major Spoilers (New: Spoiler Tags!)*  (Read 49887 times)

Offline smurfslayer

• Centipede Crackerjack
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes: Villains (Season 3) *Potential Spoilers*
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2008, 09:07:49 pm »
Then with the next episode I'm wondering why Sylar want to team up with the 'bad' company people and not just continue to do his own thing?
He just does whatever he sees as possibly gaining him the most power. In this case, it seems far more beneficial for him to team up with them.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 11:17:38 am »
When did he say team up? I thought maybe he just wanted their powers.

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2008, 09:45:57 pm »
Anyone know when the next episode will be posted online?

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 04:27:36 am »
Soooo....

That was it?  The entire season is called Heroes:  Villains, and everyone from section five is either dead or back in section five after a couple episodes.  And from a bank heist no less.  I mean, yeah it was designed to lure in company for revenge, but can't they expand their vision a little?  :-\

Happily, Hiro continues to do important things.  For once he's the only one to do something important from the get-go.  Though I wonder, what will the company do when they realize Mohinder just found a formula without their fancy-shmancy two-pieces-of-paper-that-weren't-all-that-hard-to-steal
?
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 06:39:55 am »
Can't we talk here without spoiling anything? That's why we post in seasons now so we don't ruin anything. Anyway, I finally got into this show, literally finished watching Season 2 before the new season.

The Sylar partnership is just weird. If he shares a mother with the Petrelli's then that makes him Claire's uncle. Claire becomes a bigger mystery now. Why can't she die and why is she so special?

As far as Nikki, I guess she's dead but it appears that some cloning has been going on. That might explain a lot. I always wondered if Jessica was a dead twin, if they said it, I didn't pick up on it.

As far as the Villians, they also said some people change sides. I think the new Nikki/Ice Queen might go bad. Claire might turn too.

My other questions:
Did Claire and her family actually  move?
Where is the flying boy? They got so close and now he's gone

Offline smurfslayer

• Centipede Crackerjack
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 08:05:23 am »
That episode was surprisingly dark. What Mrs. Petrelli did at the beginning of the episode was down right disturbing.

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
  • Can life get any better? I submit that it can NOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2008, 08:57:14 am »
Fot those who have seen the episode:

But do we now for sure the the Screamer (Jesse) died?  We just saw a blood splat against the window.  How many people have survived the intial head slice (w/o being examined/eaten)?  Peter and Elle.  This guy maybe alive.

I think this season is getting back on track from Season 2.  The cliffhanger episode endings have started.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 09:00:09 am by cloud_dog_9 »

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2008, 09:06:21 am »
Can't we talk here without spoiling anything? That's why we post in seasons now so we don't ruin anything. Anyway, I finally got into this show, literally finished watching Season 2 before the new season.

My other questions:
Did Claire and her family actually  move?
Where is the flying boy? They got so close and now he's gone

I think Wes (aka flying boy) was left out because he wasn't that popular.  I kind of like Claire's friend from the 1st season.

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2008, 10:42:27 am »
Well...

We don't who is paying Speedster to steal the formula.
It could be someone we wouldn't expect, like a Future Hiro who wanted to stop Mohinder's plague and fought Peter, giving him the scar.

I thought the Hiro facilitating the theft of the second half of the formula was extremely stupid, Peter level of stupid.

Only one of the escapees got back into level 5, and there were more than in Peter's group...
from Peter's group, one got killed, one got fed to Sylar, and the last one apparently vanished while Sylar was feeding.

I'll buy the German, but the other guy...

until I see him dead with his head all cut open I will assume that Sylar had a change of heart.  Besides nobosy seemed all upset.  Aside from HRG, who said he was going to find Sylar's weak point and kill him (which may bring up the point that Sylar does have extra sensitive hearing, who says he didn't hear that?  We did hear Peter (as Jesse) yelling through the glass...).

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2008, 12:35:58 pm »

Aside from HRG, who said he was going to find Sylar's weak point and kill him (which may bring up the point that Sylar does have extra sensitive hearing, who says he didn't hear that? 

HRG was talking to the Haitian, which means Sylar's abilities weren't functioning.

True, did not think of that.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Can't believe I missed that...

Offline smurfslayer

• Centipede Crackerjack
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:41 pm »
I think Wes (aka flying boy) was left out because he wasn't that popular.  I kind of like Claire's friend from the 1st season.
Yes but he got his memory erased and became John Connor so there is no chance of him coming back.

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2008, 06:02:15 pm »
Yes but he got his memory erased and became John Connor so there is no chance of him coming back.

ROFL!!!

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes: Villains (Season 3) *Major Spoilers (written in white)*
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2008, 09:09:23 am »
I'm really just posting so that this will show up in my new replies section.

Screw white spoilers, beige is the way to go.

I agree that Mohindir's transformation is very similar to The Fly.  He climbs on walls, gets horny, and starts to fall apart.  I really hope he survives this, though.  He's one of my favorites, and the show needs a mad scientist.

Mamma Petrelli is pure evil.  There, I said it.

There are apparently multiple clones of Nikki/the Governor's assistant.  Remember, when she went to the doctor's house, he thought she was someone named Barbara.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2008, 10:20:17 am »
I hate making my own predictions... So far most have come true.  It almost ruins it for me.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 09:19:17 am »
Just saw the 4th episode and I'm ready to pass judgement.

BEST SEASON EVAR!!
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net