Author Topic: Regarding creature height.  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Praetyre

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
Regarding creature height.
« on: August 22, 2008, 02:29:16 am »
Does anyone know if there is a way to determine the height of your creature? I'm curious, partly since one of mine is intended to be around 2.5 m tall, but there isn't a reference on hand, besides "Max Size= Elephant, Min Size= Mouse".

Offline SpaceOddity

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Europan
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding creature height.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 02:34:30 am »
Use SporeScope, it displays the height of your creature.  :)
<<<< Click to enter.

Offline immortius

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 02:39:56 am »
Although in what scale and how accurate, who knows?

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 05:43:28 am »
it's been suggested that the measurement is in meters.
Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy

Offline WeatherMAN

• Sea Battler
  • ^ He's rocking out ^
    • View Profile
    • My Spore Creations!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 06:37:08 am »
Meters makes the most sense in this case since everyone in the bloody world uses metric except here in the US... GRAHH *tries not to rant*
Visit: My Spore Creations | My Sporepedia Profile
...Please Comment & Vote Them Up! Their may be cookies involved...
OK... so there aren't any cookies... do it because I have an undying need to get approval from people I've never me

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 08:08:19 am »
Meters makes the most sense in this case since everyone in the bloody world uses metric except here in the US... GRAHH *tries not to rant*

http://www.onlineconversion.com/ is a very good conversion calculator for all kinds of units. Just saying. :)

Offline WeatherMAN

• Sea Battler
  • ^ He's rocking out ^
    • View Profile
    • My Spore Creations!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 08:48:53 am »

http://www.onlineconversion.com/ is a very good conversion calculator for all kinds of units. Just saying. :)

Oh I know the conversion, many of them in my head... Since I work in the weather industry, most measurements are taken in metric and we have to convert them to standard so the general public knows what you mean... and it would just be nice if we could all speak the same language... Didn't we have a Mars probe nose dive into the planet awhile ago b/c of someone forgetting to convert? Stuff like that shouldn't happen :D
Visit: My Spore Creations | My Sporepedia Profile
...Please Comment & Vote Them Up! Their may be cookies involved...
OK... so there aren't any cookies... do it because I have an undying need to get approval from people I've never me

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 09:06:42 am »

Oh I know the conversion, many of them in my head... Since I work in the weather industry, most measurements are taken in metric and we have to convert them to standard so the general public knows what you mean... and it would just be nice if we could all speak the same language... Didn't we have a Mars probe nose dive into the planet awhile ago b/c of someone forgetting to convert? Stuff like that shouldn't happen :D

Sorry, didn't know that. It's still an useful site for other people though.

Yea we had that polar lander crash into the ground, the first polar lander that is. Either that one or the one that messed up its orbit and burned up in the atmosphere.