Author Topic: The Grand RP OOC  (Read 58707 times)

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand RP OOC
« Reply #180 on: September 22, 2008, 11:45:19 am »
Eh, Huck, how could Lobe, even with his massive smarts, find a location hidden away even to the world's best spy network? And navigating a cave-in is no easy feat. There is a way Lobe can become involved, but this battle he'll have to sit out. If you park him at the entrance, and contemplate the cave-in, I can work him in.
Virus Buster.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2008, 11:47:20 am »
Eh, Huck, how could Lobe, even with his massive smarts, find a location hidden away even to the world's best spy network? And navigating a cave-in is no easy feat. There is a way Lobe can become involved, but this battle he'll have to sit out. If you park him at the entrance, and contemplate the cave-in, I can work him in.

Oh.. uhm.. I thought the tunnel was just easy to find and pretty straight forward...

EDIT: Where do you think I should "park" him? I guess he wouldn't be able to find the entrance.
@davidramnero

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 22, 2008, 11:49:00 am »
The tunnel entrance. You could probably have him following Max's signal.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:23:22 pm by Yossitaru »
Virus Buster.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2008, 08:37:17 pm »
Name: The Master

Bio: The Master is the head of the Capitol City mutant violence movement. Using his oversized brain in a multitude of ways, The Master was not only able to win over the hearts and minds of the Capitol City mutants, but also coordinates and plans all of the attacks across the City.

Powers:
Giant Brain:
Massive Intelligence: The Master's oversized brain is capable of many times the ability of people who can even use near 50% of their normal sized brains.
Mind Link: By merely touching his head to another person's he is able to extract and implant any kind of thought. Clever usage can even be a form of weak mind control.
Cloaking Generator: Stolen from a Capitol City research group, The Master can use the generator to become completely invisible for short periods of time.
Virus Buster.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2008, 11:44:14 am »
Cool! Giant brain powers rock!

Also, Huck, just for so you know we don't usually use quotations in the RP. It makes it look messy and breaks up the flow.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2008, 07:55:59 am »
K :P Didn't know. How should I do it then? Just copy text or what? If I need to use it in the middle of my post that is.
@davidramnero

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2008, 07:57:54 am »
Don't worry about it. We can all follow.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2008, 10:12:21 am »
Ok, I've been pondering over this for awhile, and I've got nothing.  What exactly is Will supposed to do here, how powerful is the Master?  Are we talking mild hyperactivity, or an irresistible urge to consume his body weight in nectar?
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2008, 01:46:35 pm »
Guess I should have been more specific... ah well. The Master's thought implant is along the lines of an overwhelming want to do something. In this case, Will will probably want to fly around in a hyper fashion, basically try to emulate a humming bird. Like a sick game of "The Master Says" except The Master doesn't need to say "The Master Says."
Virus Buster.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2008, 02:10:23 pm »
That about right?
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2008, 04:02:44 pm »
That works, and is pretty funny to boot.
Virus Buster.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2008, 08:22:41 pm »
Alright, excluding Huck, you have 24 hours to get your hero out of the building and to safety (In a heroic fashion, The cameras are on you!). After that time, any hero not out will be considered dead. Hopefully this will keep things from hanging up so much. Things will continue sooner if everyone is out before the time limit.

Edit: Well, time's up. Time for the show to go on!

Be there... or miss out!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:13:03 pm by Yossitaru »
Virus Buster.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2008, 06:40:56 pm »
Alright, that's a wrap folks. To avoid the whole thing from falling apart at the last moment, I decided to give it an end. If we ever return to that setting with me at the helm, there will be a true conclusion. Let's hope the next roll works a little more smoothly.
Virus Buster.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2008, 06:43:07 pm »
Alrighty! That means that we're ready for the next Grand RP! Is there anyone who was in this most recent RP that would like to be added to the villain lottery?

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2008, 06:52:22 pm »
If I'd known it was going to end I'd have gone out on a bigger pun...

And of course I'm in on the villain lottery.