Author Topic: The Grand RP OOC  (Read 61473 times)

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand RP OOC
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2008, 08:03:15 pm »
Just a head's up to anyone who hasn't appeared yet; I'll give you til tomorrow night to get to the scene, after that, the mutants strike back!
Virus Buster.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2008, 02:25:06 am »
Name: Captain Fortune (Vince Powell)

Bio: Vince Powell was a down and out, a hobo. Living on the streets he heard an old folk tale of a magical coin that granted unimaginable fortune to the lucky owner. The story was so old no one knew if the story was true or not; though every hobo from Aylesbury Street to Black Avenue secretly dreamed of the day they would find the coin.
   One day on the job, a nice gentleman gave Vince all his change, with the words, "It's your lucky day, pal."
   Indeed it was. On his way to the liquor store, Vince found over 500 credits on three separate occasions. Of course, Vince was no idiot, and knew that he was the finder of the Lucky Coin.
   Three years later, and Vince is an educated stock market investor. He registered on the hero network when, soon after earning his first billion, he stopped a mutant from brutally murdering a man in public by throwing his shoe at a lamppost above it, causing a chain of events that led to a car crashing into the mutant.

Powers:
Incredible Luck: Things always seem to work out in Captain Fortune's favor.

Money: The greatest power of all!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2008, 06:06:42 pm »
Well, the time limit is up, looks like we only have four... :-\
Virus Buster.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2008, 06:52:43 pm »
cant I join? all the other ones I was in died
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2008, 06:55:07 pm »
Well, you can still make it, a little late... maybe you can save that cop. ;)
Virus Buster.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2008, 07:43:39 pm »
cant I join? all the other ones I was in died

Hey as long as you follow the rules you're more than welcome to play! Come on in!

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2008, 08:40:56 pm »
Hey as long as you follow the rules you're more than welcome to play! Come on in!

Alright;

Name: Mister O. Smith

Bio: Growing up without much attention from his parents Mister just always seemed to blend into the world around him. No one really knew he was there because he was so soft spoken, no one really spoke to him because he didn't have much to say, no one really even acknowledged his existence. Was he boring? Who knew. What he smart? Could be. Truth be told he never wanted people to know. It was a strange gift he believed. He could be anywhere at any time, and no one would know. He knew just about everyones business because he was always there to hear it. Observing; it was his gift. Observing, some mocked, was nothing. Until Mister decided to spit out everything he knew about those who were mocking them and promptly shut them up. He eventually decided to join the Hero Network; not for the fame of course, but to put his gifts to use. Sure, he talks, not a lot, but he isn't some hermit or afraid of people; or even shy for that matter, just don't expect him to start on his life story to you. Finally, being no fool he is always sure to carry around at least some weapon of some sort, be it a blade or firearm.

Powers:
Inconspicuous:  He's there, or maybe he isn't; can never really tell with him.

Keen Eyes: No detail is to small for Mister O. Smith to see.

Knowledgeable: Sure, he's no professor, but he is almost an encyclopedia of other humans. (He knows a lot about other people.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:45:36 pm by eropS »
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2008, 09:28:59 am »
Awesome, glad to have you on board!

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2008, 11:11:49 am »
Hope it's not to late:

Name: Garry Lobe

Bio: Garry was found in a dirty rag, left behind a bakery. The man who found him laying there screaming had left him in the orphanage and then leaving quickly after telling where and when he had found him. The only things he was found with was the dirty rag, a dead bug and a note that said "Garry T. Lobe". The life on the orphanage made Garry become a man with cold feelings. He had few friends on the orphanage since most found him strange, he was very smart for beeing so young, but he was verry violent at times. Few even noticed that there was something different with him, but he knew, he had always known deep inside him. he was different. Noone knows why he joined the Hero Network, but different rumors are suggesting it has something to do with his real parents.

Powers:
Mastermind  He has a brain that is unlike any other, he doesn't know everything but he's pretty damn smart.

Looks weak, hit hard: Despite his appearences he is quite strong.
@davidramnero

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2008, 12:03:39 pm »
Great, get in there and post!

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2008, 07:04:05 am »
Will start posting tomorrow probably, feels like I should read through the 3 pages you've allready are up to before posting, and tomorrow I should have enough time to do some reading and posting ;)
@davidramnero

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 14, 2008, 10:47:00 pm »
Sorry for doubble post.

What happened with this? It can't have died allready, can it?
@davidramnero

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2008, 08:32:21 am »
It's just a day, don't worry about it.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2008, 08:10:13 pm »
Things will be moving on tomorrow. If you want to do something flashy on these mutants, now's your chance. :)
Virus Buster.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2008, 05:16:55 pm »
Name: Max 'Maximum' Stealthe

Bio: Max is a hero in the employ of the Capitol City mayor's office. Outside of the Hero Network, Max is able to move more freely than a standard hero, at the expense of public renown. With his extra mobility, Max has built a large spy network over the years as a hidden support to the heroes of Capitol City, especially those working for the mayor himself. Between Max and the mayor, they know almost everything there is to know , or at least everything that matters. However, there are places that even a spy can not go, and things they can not know...

Powers:
Extreme Subtlety: True to his coincidental surname, Max is a master of stealth.

Spy Network: With a fund drawn directly from taxes as a secret government organization, Max has access to one of the largest collections of spies and intelligence in the world.
Virus Buster.