Author Topic: Half-Baked RP Game!  (Read 16318 times)

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
Re: Half-Baked RP Game!
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 03:22:16 pm »
You mean this isn't a postmodern poetry jam?

Sorry about that earlier post, then.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 03:24:17 pm »
didn't read it, Cow.

heh.

feels kinda weird to call someone Cow.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 03:34:47 pm »
didn't read it, Cow.

heh.

feels kinda weird to call someone Cow.

Heh. I know.

You mean this isn't a postmodern poetry jam?

Sorry about that earlier post, then.

It's poetry from the future?! Aaah! (Seriously though, the label postmodern is something I'll never get. *patiently waits to get learned*)

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2011, 11:29:34 am »
I found this thread in the bowels of the void. I brought it back for my amusement.

I am the evil wizard.

I summon zombies and monsters to attack the castle.

Go me!
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 12:56:22 pm »
I'm confusion.

Where are the milk fish?

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2011, 07:02:13 pm »
I killed them all.

Just like I did to your father.
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2011, 11:54:03 am »
Nooo! Well, I'll take the castle now...and I'm naming it Castle Greyskull! Totally original.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2011, 07:18:22 pm »
And yet the icthoid demons from beyond that horrible, gnawing veil of lunacy still bathed in their throbbing fountains of lactose mixtures, delighting and dancing in the black eternal void of space as their undead corpses delighted Yogsogthacthghoathothothayog the Seventy-Four-And-A-Half-Toothed Old One, his calcium tentacles permeating our dreams and making us awake in fits of madness, blood spurting from our screaming throats as the ruins of Castle Greyskull watch over us all in a haze of uncaring evil, whilst our ecological saviour succumbed to the Unknown Colours and fell into the pit of gibbering madness, as well as we all will when Ctholghoachgayathgunth awakens from the ancient city of R'yfgz'pwrtbp'kfz''dhn!kl, buried under the accumulated waste of a thousand thousand drunken lunatic Bavarians since the Dawn of Dusk.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2011, 09:07:37 pm »
ANd that tottaly DIDNIT HAPPEN becaus CAPTIN PLAMET cmae in to save teh day from his EVILL oldar brothar who did meany stuff liek go on his compeuter an typ long stuped thingz evin thuo MOM SED ITS NOT HIS TERN11!!!!!1! and alsso stol all teh koolaid frum udner his bed and micruweved his turtel and maed him ask GRanma 2 gett rid of teh evul invisabel gient spydar who drinkz frum yor eyz then poops in yor noes and sed taht Jeesus wuold ZAPE HIM with a caddle prod and alsso geT OFF

TH
E
COMMPUETR IS MY
TURN
FS;KJL;DADL;;KJDSS;F
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:54:27 pm by omegatripod »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2011, 04:47:55 pm »
"Wat.", Benjamin replied.

NEW STORY

In 1885, Nikola Tesla inquires about his payment for his services to a certain Thomas Edison. In response, the man shockingly gives him full control of Edison Machine Works, before promptly retiring, and without any ill will whatsoever.

In 1886, Edison Machine Works is renamed Tesla Industries, and quickly sets out developing experimental weaponry, among other things, whose results can easily be described by the words "crazy awesome." Unsurprisingly, the United States Military takes an interest in the company and it becomes a very successful defense contractor.

In 1887, CEO Nikola Tesla is kidnapped by a group of spies who were sent by the Black Hand to force him to build superweapons for them. After almost a month in captivity, he escapes using an impromptu power-suit he built using spare parts from the abandoned warehouse he was held in.

In World War I, reports of Allied soldiers seeing a man-shaped entity completely wrecking Central Power forces makes rounds all across the world.

In January 1st, 1919, Nikola Tesla, in a press conference, reveals that...

"I'm Teslaman..."