Author Topic: A Rage Beyond the Stars [ATTN: ALL]  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Zuka

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • What.. Are.. You.. LOOKING AT??!!
    • View Profile
A Rage Beyond the Stars [ATTN: ALL]
« on: August 05, 2008, 11:13:35 pm »
OOC - Before reading this I'd like you to note that I do not have a definite picture for my species yet. I will get one up when I buy a new computer. Currently I am using a crappy mac that can't even run the CC. D:

IC -

The low admiral looked intently at the report that flashed across his HUD showing reports that had been incoming all day long. Everyone aboard his frigate, and everyone in Windrax space at that, was transfixed upon their Telemachines, throughout the Aiur solar system, down to Windrene, the birthplace of Windrax kind. They awaited the word of the Emperor Silshatar. As Low-Admiral Versha'von's HUD finally lit up simultaneously with everyone else in the system, his reptilian eyes leaked a tear. His Emperor, born of the family that had ruled the strongest civilization of Windrene, spoke rythmatically, his harsh reptilian voice sounded out the words that every Windrax had hoped dearly for.

"Buried within the City of the Gods, as you know was uncovered upon the second planet beyond Windrene, we have discovered something that will propel us to our goal. We have uncovered technology in this most ancient of cities the ability to travel amongst the stars themselves!"

The Emperor spoke to a crowd of trillions throughout the system, trillions who were crowded to the brink on every surface. For centuries the Windrax had worked to discover a way out of their solar system so that they could ease their population problems. They had discovered a city dated to millions of years before their civilization had coalesced and for centuries more they attempted to unlock it's secrets. A popular belief arose that this was a city made by the Gods themselves, where they lived before they abandoned the heretical Windrax.

"Our ancestors set out to follow our Gods beyond our known world, to find them and live amongst them once more. We now have that chance. Today I am pleased to announce that our first starship will begin construction."

For Low-Admiral Versha'von it couldn't have been a better day..

Four Windrax Months Later
The military had bought out thousands of factories for the manufacture of the first Windrax starship. The Emperor had set out to make it at least ten times larger than any ship already constructed. At a whopping 4 kilometres long, it was considered a massive achievement. The amount of material it took to construct it had been overwhelming, and entire sections of one city were ripped down for metal. Millions were displaced, but the Emperor promised that new homes would come soon, beyond the pull of Aiur.

And sooner than anyone had imagined, the ship was launched. Bound for glory, bound for the nearest star. Bound for a world entirely unexpected, for the Windrax did not realize that they were not alone in the universe, and that the gods had not made everything for the taking.

OOC - Anyone who wants to have a presence at this 'nearest star' is welcome. And I was hoping that one of the old '06 species could be behind the city in the solar system that the Windrax think is the work of their gods.

-!-~ Under-Construction ~-!-
For Now, Enjoy Gasping At This Amazing New Picture Of "Spore".

http://www.yourdumbz0rz.com/stfu/spore/no1/spor_editor.jpg

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: A Rage Beyond the Stars [ATTN: ALL]
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 12:38:29 pm »
((As I said in another thread, I am desperate for Spore RP's.

I can fill in both the role of anchient race and neighboring colony.))

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 01:59:26 pm »
((I'm up for anything.  I can't say how much I'll be able to get on the computer until the weekend, but after that I'll be fine.))
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline 4d

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Insane Communist Skinhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 11:30:13 am »
If you'll need enemies, count the Gosaan in

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 12:22:14 pm »
Consquar's are in, as neutrals willing to trade for a ship. They need a ship to branch out into the universe. Their building one, but it's like 30% done due to the Guilds bickering over ownership.
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Zuka

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:09:05 pm »
OOC - I don't want just random people coming into the RP for no apparant reason. I was hoping, preferably, that the 'City of the Gods' was built by one of the races from the first golden age, such as the Nauceans, Torpals, Kazeans, etcetc. The classics. This thing is supposed to be TRULY ancient.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 10:41:48 am »
(( Unfortunately, they don't RP much any more. You can just say that it was built by whoever  :-\ ))

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 02:18:31 pm »
Bah, I don't have as much time as I thought I did, so I'm gonna have to drop out.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Putspooza

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 04:18:34 am »
Since I don't have a creature, this looks like a nice place to introduce

Offline Zuka

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 01:49:05 pm »
OOC - Unfortunately it would seem that my computer has decided that it would enjoy having a fatal error. Sadly this RP will be on hold until I can fix the damn thing. :\