Author Topic: The Iron Fist of The Gosaan  (Read 22302 times)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: The Iron Fist of The Gosaan
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2008, 03:16:26 pm »
Aboard the Nakaman Ship, Noinu

//There will be no punishment. The Nakaman race will not be responsible for anyone's death today or ever. If you would kindly put down your weapon and allow our guards to take it to a safe place. We will return it upon the end of this meeting. Now, if we can put this behind us i would like to begin the trading...//

The captain was sweating. This was exactly what the Nakama had hoped to avoid, but that might have been too much to ask.

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2008, 07:27:11 am »
((Whatever happened to Nakaman captains being called "Shimaga"?))

After the "Jalesoke" being's weapon was taken away, Buky and Wiro calmed down, they had hoped for much better.

~"Captain, isn't our ship in danger now that the "Jalesoke" beings know where we are?"~

~"Hush Wiro, the diplomat and scoutship beings will protect us, I hope."~

~"Perhaps, but they may not, but these Nakama are very honorable.  I can be sure of their protection."~

Whistling into his computer again, Buky said to all,
//What's done is done, we came onto this ship to freely give minerals to our Nakama hosts.  We will leave the war for later, but be warned, my ship will destroy your craft if any harm comes to me.  Let us proceed to the negotiation room please, but first I need to speak to the Captain alone.//
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 09:04:10 am by Kenotai »
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline 4d

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Insane Communist Skinhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2008, 04:13:09 pm »
Although Ieh'koles had relenquished his pistol (grudgingly), he pulled one of H'qur aside. "I need to speak to someone important-privately, if possible. If... he doesn't trust me, he can have a bodyguard, but I assure you I will bring him no harm." Satisfied that the crewer had understood him, the underling hurried off to find someone important.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2008, 04:15:55 pm »
((There's only one H'qur, the one inside the tripod))

Offline 4d

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2008, 04:29:36 pm »
ooc(hmm, did not know that-wanna start the discussion anyways?)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2008, 04:35:54 pm »
The Diplomat seemed to concider this.

//By the term "important", you mean an individual in the Governing Class? Where would you like to communicate with this being?//

Offline 4d

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2008, 04:43:13 pm »
Ieh'koles shrugged. "Someone who is important enough to hear the words of a Galaxymaster, or who is important enough to relay my words, but preferably someone in charge"

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2008, 04:45:51 pm »
//The Governing Class most closely matches your description. Best negotiations would be carried out by the Governing Diplomat.//

Offline 4d

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2008, 04:49:29 pm »
Ieh'koles nearly wept form joy. "Is it possible to speak to one of these governers on your ship? My cruiser lacks the gear for such a comm, ad it would be impossible to hide it from my crew'

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2008, 04:52:33 pm »
//A meeting can be arranged at any location you prefer. Meetings on Mothership or Scoutship will be limited to a transport bay, sealed to prevent audio disturbance.//

Offline 4d

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2008, 05:16:57 pm »
"Very well, if you could take me too this station, I would enjoy making a contact with your leadership" said Ieh'koles. After being led too the station, he asked the H'qur to translate:

"I, Galaxymaster Balek Ieh'koles, address you, leaders of the H'qur, to ally with me, and the Gosaan people. This is a fact that I give you willingly- I am a leader for Nexus, which seeks to destroy the Firm, and has done so since it was founded millenia ago. Naturally, the Firm fears us, but can't persecute us in public, and is also reponsible for numerous crimes against the Gosaan people, including arson, use of biological weapons of mass destruction, fratricide, and numerous others. We seek to replace the Firm, but cannot due to a severely small membership and the lack of technology to make our vengeance happen. For this; I appeal to you, to trade with Nexus, and to be able to to fight when we give the command. For those services, we will give you anything in our power, both before and after our Reclamation"

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2008, 05:27:43 pm »
((I'm just going to assume we're transmitting directly to the Governing Diplomat via the transport that landed on the Nakaman ship))

There was a pause on the other end of the line as the message was translated on the mother ship.

//Trade of technology prohibited. Other materials allowed. Scoutship and Mothership will aid Gosaan faction "Nexus". Agreement is not permanent; chaos will not be tolerated.//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2008, 09:48:18 pm »
Aboard the Nakaman Ship, Noinu

((Shimaga got to be too much of a hassle. We could just say that it died out as the Nakama roamed around the galaxy.))

As soon as the gun was taken away from the hostile creature, the captain let out a sigh of relief.

//Glad that's over with. If you would kindly follow me...// The captain motioned with his only appendage. He strode toward the nearest door and led the small group of diplomats towards his private car.

//Taking this train will be much faster than walking. It can be quite a hassle to navigate this ship.// the captain said. The ride only took a few minutes. When it was finally over the captain took the lead again, ushering the group of foreign beings through the Noinu.

//It's right here.// the captain said as he opened a large set of doors. Inside was a large round table with an opening in the center where a speaker could talk about whatever needed talking about. All around the room was a variety of chairs and beds in an attempt to guess what kind of alien creatures could occupy the room. The Nakama didn't want uncomfortable guests.

When everyone had settled in somewhat, the captain began to talk.

//I'm going to cut straight to the point. The Nakama need heavy metals. Our race is expanding and in order to meet this expansion we need to expand this ship. In exchange we can offer a variety of goods ranging from strange plants from far away planets, several different chunks of strange and mysterious rocks and crystals, and some captured technology from other races we have met in the past. In some cases we have even stumbled upon ruins of ancient civilizations that suggest a sentient race once had control over a vast part of this galaxy. What do you have to offer?//

((Sorry about taking over your creatures for a second there. If you didn't want them to follow or didn't want to move to the negotiating room they are currently in just say and i will edit/delete this post. ))

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2008, 10:52:35 pm »
//Mothership and Scoutship have excess heavy metals, ammounting to aproxinmately 1.455 times the volume of this room. Organic componants can also be offered.//

Offline Kenobro

• Space Harrier
  • I am not a robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2008, 09:26:52 am »
OOC: have you decided yet, 4d, what to do about the fiikkalian ship? It is as if it was entirely ignored... >:(

Quote from: Grazony
Thanks Kenobro. :)