Author Topic: The Iron Fist of The Gosaan  (Read 22626 times)

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
Re: The Iron Fist of The Gosaan
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2008, 04:36:57 pm »
Noinu Negotiation Table

//We will accompany you to the greenhouse.  We really need those plants because we have found a new planet, however it's atmoshere needs thickening for us to be able to breath it,// Buky said to Wiik, while motioning for Wiro to follow him.

Aboard the Vykusi Ship

The first officer of the ship was busy with normal ships business when the ship received a signal from somewhere outside the solar system.  It was from the Fiikkal.

~"Commander Guno, we have received an automatically sent from the Fiikkal."~

~"The Fiikkal?!  I thought they trusted no-one?"~ questioned Guno.

~"It appears to have been meant for their command base on Fiik.  The report states that their emitter array has been damaged, they have been forced to send troops planet bound, and that they are on Intruder Alert.  The co-ordinates put them in, the "Jalesoke" system."~

~"Contact Captain Buky, he should be made aware of this."~

Transmitting signal to Buky PSC.

((Everyone should use those "Place markers" if their post takes place in more than one location, however, it's unnecessary if it's only one and the "main" location, but should be used if it takes place "elsewhere".))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:13:49 am by Kenotai »
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2008, 09:19:36 pm »
The Noinu's Greenhouse

Wiik led the two foreign creatures to the nearby transportation car. Once everyone was aboard it zipped them back towards the outer hull of the ship was. It took several minutes, but they arrived in good time.

//If you would follow me.// Wiik said as she stepped off the car. They had stepped out onto a large platform that was positioned amidst a large chunk of vegetation. Large and small specimens of plants could be spotted everywhere, along with a variety of smaller creatures that moved about the jungle.

//As you can see, we have a wide selection to choose from. This is only one 'cell' among many. Some plants can survive in only certain conditions or can only be grown in solitary confinement. I can access the biological database and narrow your search down to specific species. I believe that you will find this to be a more than adequate variety for your terraforming needs, or any other needs to may come across. Name your requirements.//

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2008, 02:08:59 pm »
//Our terraform process is divided into four steps.  The first is releasing a bacteria capable of separating the gases from the soil, and releasing it into the air.  Next is a plant that can release water locked in the ice into the air in a gas form, so we need a plant that can generate its own heat.  Then a normal plant that can withstand the cold temperatures, but heats the air as it goes.  The carbon dioxide should then out gas into the air, warming the planet.  Finally, a hot weather plant.  One final request is 100 trillion liters of water to supplement the water already on the planet.  Co-ordinates of an ocean planet could be given.//  His computer beeped, signaling a received signal.  He got mad real quick.

~"THOSE "JALESOKE" BEINGS ARE UNBELIEVABLE."~ Calming down, he spoke into his computer  //The "Jalesoke" beings attacked the Fiikkal, without provocation.  We wish to render assistance, but our ship cannot go their as of now. *turns to the Diplomat* Could you send a ship to "Jalesoke" to help the Fiikkal?//

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2008, 04:33:18 pm »
Noinu's Greenhouse

//Message transmitted. Mothership en route. Estimated time to arrival: 0.16 standard roatations...

0.14...//

========

Gosaan System:

A large craft, the H'qur Mother ship, entered the system. It scanned for Gosaan and Fiikkal forces, then transmitted to both in the Gosaan Language.

//Motive for conflict?//

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2008, 03:15:19 pm »
((Josasa, could you possibly post in this, or have you completely given up on this RP?))

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2008, 03:22:46 pm »
((Sure, but this does seem dead. There's not much i can describe....))

//Ahh, i see what you need.//

Wiik started tapping away at the keyboard of the computer and quickly located several different species for each of the needs listed. She selected them and immediately little robots skittered away from the platform to collet the needed specimens.

//The required plants and animals will arrive shortly. I hope they can meet your requirements.//