Author Topic: Spore RPG  (Read 1695 times)

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
Spore RPG
« on: October 12, 2005, 07:10:29 pm »
Oh Emm Gee. If they made an expansion pack, that was like, you chose what creature that you had made, and a planet, and it proceduraly generates a story, and it's an epic RPG, set across time and space! That would be crazy! With all the user-created weapons and things, but it wouldn't be an MMORPG, it would still be single player! That would be great!

"If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with computers, they would code Spore."

-SpecialBrownies

Offline dangerman

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Spore RPG
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 09:07:03 pm »
ALthough it's not Spore they are making a procedural, user created RPG game. It's pretty much exactly what you described, except I think you use humans. Can't remember what it's called though

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 04:30:07 pm »
Well, the Spore RPG, would use your creatures, cities, planets, weapons, tools etc. it would be completely amazingly awesome.

Yes. I said it. Completely amazingly awesome.
"If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with computers, they would code Spore."

-SpecialBrownies

Offline Wahh

• Defender Devotee
  • Dubbed Sigmund Wahh as well as El Cerebro Sucio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 05:55:47 pm »
One Willosaur...

One Challenge...

A Terrifying Evil...

Join Willy the Willosaur in his quest for justice against the Dominion of Crappy Sequels!

This guy's songs are freaking awesome! Just look at that earbean picture as my avatar!
www.songstowearpantsto.com

Offline Ryuukuro

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 08:57:02 am »
Dangerman, you're not thinking of Morrowind IV: Oblivion, are you?  I'll assume you aren't but for anyone else, Oblivion is not 100% PG'ed.  Only certain aspects of the game use it although I'm anxious to see how they play out.  I could care less about the graphics or the story, it's the free acting AI that has me excited.
"It's just a game!  Stop complaining!"  - Me

"Earth is the Kingdom of Who-Gives-a-****" - Will Wright