Author Topic: I have discovered the meaning of life!  (Read 8583 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: I have discovered the meaning of life!
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2012, 10:59:58 pm »
Here is life's meaning:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boM0dlTccxY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boM0dlTccxY</a>

Courtesy of The Rotisserie Channel (no really, look us up!)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2012, 11:01:56 pm »
Pat, you should have warned us that was NSFW.

Offline Great Distance

• Mappy Meowky
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2012, 01:59:16 pm »
Hey guys, so I guess I sort of really enjoy sitting around in the sun and watching the birds fly by, and also chatting with friends and ice cream and what else.

Oh hey, I also like spending time on internet forums, talking to strangers! I like taking photos of myself and I like making avatars. Let's do that! I like concentrating on my looks. You know what I also like? Cooking well! Oh yes, I want to buy some food that actually requires using something other than a microwave, and I want to use spices and all sorts of non-essential things that do nothing except make it more enjoyable.

You know why? Because life is kind of good! And good things come of doing good things, right? So if I'm enjoying something, I must be doing something right!

And working hard is much easier when you know you're living a good life while you're at it. While you may need a goal in life, you also need a motivation. And knowing you deserve some kind of reward in between your work is a great motivation! If you deserve a reward, then your hard work must be worth doing! And then you can do it again the following day, knowing that going through some trouble always worked out before! You'll know, in the end of the day, that you can go to sleep in peace and wake up rested the following day.

Life goes on. It doesn't get better by removing the goal or everything except for the goal. You need a balance. Having a good time between work hours boosts your performance during work hours as well! Boosting your performance during your work hours boosts your performance during off hours as well! It's win-win!

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2012, 07:01:15 pm »
It's important to do something nice for yourself every now and again.

Also you took your avatar picture too late. You were supposed to take it while you were IN the shower. Not after... sheesh! ::)

Offline Great Distance

• Mappy Meowky
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2012, 11:26:34 am »
Yay, I'm studying for an exam while sitting on a rock by the seaside at sunset.

Hot air balloons!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:29:51 am by Great Distance »