Author Topic: 'African Rabies' - Real Life Zombie RP  (Read 41294 times)

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
Re: 'African Rabies' - Real Life Zombie RP
« Reply #255 on: October 20, 2008, 04:14:16 pm »
Well, this is surreal.

I should check my net' more often. Le Doctor scared the crap out of me this morning when he showed up on my doorstep.

We had some coacoa I had stockpiled away to celebrate my first meeting with a lucid human being for nearly a year. The plan is to head for Yukon in the most direct path possible. We're still planning how to get from point A to point B. I'm suggesting bicycles.

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 20, 2008, 05:40:46 pm »
Well, we found a motorcycle on the roadside. Me, having no coordination and no training on motorbikes, let Glacies drive. We found a motel for the night, and surprisingly, it still has teh interwebz.

Nothing much else.

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 21, 2008, 12:55:03 am »
Up bright an' early to rummage something to et. Feeling much better now that I have somebody, (anybody), to talk to.

I had to leave the dog behind. :(

Anyways, hope to see you folks up north in two or so months.

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 21, 2008, 03:53:03 pm »
Just dropping in to say we're in a place called youngstown. Small, barricaded town, but they had a net', so I thought I'd drop a line out.

Anyone interested in joining our expidition?

Also, anyone know if Ottowa is safe to travel through?

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
« Reply #259 on: October 23, 2008, 01:43:13 pm »
 Yes!! I cant belive this piece of junk is still kickin. Let me explain. My family was never that much into the media scare and what not and we didnt stockpile or get scared until we saw the riots and then those things. Once we witnessed that we knew it was time to high tail it out of here so for whatever reason (thinking back it was prolly my brothers real estate experience or something) we decided to go to toranto. You might say " why the hell go to a populated area?!" well this is before the MAJOR groups of infected so bare with me it seemed like a good idea. Oh boy were we ever wrong the first 3 or 4 weeks "raiders" or so you all call them was the main problem.On the forth week the raiders hit the climax of there ... raiding when one of them acquired a rocket launcher (funny thing is was not what they shot it at but the fact they found a rocket launcher in Canada...heh..). They shot and completely took the CNA tower down, that was heart aching seeing it, becuase the little community of packed houses included the CNA tower and its ground floor (also the top being a vantage point and the usefullness of the built in generator). I watched this from a window in the central business district when someone shouted seeing a zooming smoke missle rocket whatever! and by that time i seen the impact and the final collapse.

That was a big let down and got the people really scared/depressed/angry and with lack of a better word crazy. Some people belived it was an army from the devil that was activited in people by satan to fight or what not. I didnt pay much attention leaving them be. Then one day I was walking to the building across the street to get some rice and canned mangos also some metal scrap to seal up some entrences/exists seeing as we dont need that much openings. Inside i noticed that same group of crazies working on something, the smell was weird like chemicals or something and they had powder and thing i cant explain seemed like a home made chemistry kit or something. Once i got what i needed i went back thinking of nothing more then supplies. So many many weeks pass and my family was inside our designated rooms when i decided to take a walk outside to check on my contributions to the little "community" you know barricades things like that to make sure nothing is out of place when i see the group of crazies trying to beat ... infected with crosses!!! armies of more infected coming over the horizen as this happens. I attempt to run back inside to the building while i see two people talk about the infidals in the building and dorment hosts to the devil in there and just pure insanity. One quick gesture by one of them and waves of pipe bombs and molitavs and all matter of explosives where thrown at the building and the infected. I had to run and run far seeing as the entrence to the building was on fire all of it was on fire.

It was horrible, extremly horrible, all my family gone. I had to keep low and what seemed like the first time where it felt like i had to fend for myself, no backup no help. This feeling was most evident when i looted the buildings nearby. But thank god there was a walmart (bound to find one in a city really). Got a backpack, food, water and a thick well-balanced bat, heh looking back i should have got a metal one. Then a god send a bike and a map. Used the map to get back to my house the house im in now as i type and planning to go far to Alaska now that i read this thread. The house was burnt down and i found the computer and am lucky it is running on battery.

So happy that it isnt busted and i got a better map to Alaska, checking mapquest it seems like it would take me 1 to 2 weeks IF i take my bike and sleep 4 hours each day AND get some motorized transportation for atleast 1/8 of the trip (hope for more). That being said, I could get a car right now but you know the state of the roads. Feel like i am gonna die before i even reach Alaska, this is terrible. Once i find a computer again i am gonna tell you how Alaska is going, if im lucky. But before i go i am gonna tell you this, these infected act like primitive ape human tribe people caveman you see in discovery channel, best way i could explain it sorry. They are smart enough to hide and 'break up forces' that is I saw a home being swarmed by them, first a small group walked to the back of the house and start ripping off shingles and tapping the walls, this set of the homeowner looter w/e inside and he got out and checked behind while others rushed him around. Hope all of this is just a coinencidence... I gotta go the sun is setting
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Dimitri1only

Leave me some comments would you?

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 20, 2008, 10:03:20 am »
Well, I lost track of "Ze Doctor" in Ottawa, although I'm sure he can take care of himself. We were motorin' through byward market when the zombies converged on us, and we got seperated somewhere along the line. He had all the food, so he'll be fine. I hope. He can drive the bike' no problem now, and I wish him the best of luck.

Meanwhile, I'm safe with a group of survivors. And when I say surivors, jesus, do I mean it. The entire university's a fortress. I'm getting a new vehicle, some food and some more companions, and heading back to N.B., where I hope to find my family.

Edit: How tha hell is this site still up when so much of the net's down?

Edit edit: Wait, why did the "raiders" take out the god-forsaken CN tower? That's retarted. Why would they do that?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 11:01:13 am by Glacies »