Author Topic: Council of Evil RP  (Read 19534 times)

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
Re: Council of Evil RP
« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2008, 03:44:32 pm »
An orange light flickered in the upper level windows above the hole. Black smoke curled out.

A boom blew out one of them, sending out a plume of dust and debris.

"The bombs are going off gentlemen!"

While the Castigator went after Carl, Jacob ran over to Apocal, hefting his suitcase along in both arms.

"Let's go."

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #181 on: August 18, 2008, 04:05:00 pm »
"Oh, back! My back! How dare you hit a se- I-I mean kid!", the young assistant, now lying flat on the floor yelled out in pain after he realized what had happened.

"Wait... Oh my goodness where is he?!", he murmured as he looked for the old man got tackled along with him. "Oh, there you are, master!"

"Well?", the old man asked the young man as he lifted him up.

"Yeah, now would be a good time..."

Limping towards the side of the room and resting on a pile of unconscious minions, he took out a blade very similar to the ones before, throwing it at the Castigator hoping to get his attention. "Hey Castiga- Ouch!", he said to the seemingly impervious man.

Moments later, a large figure burst through the wall and grabbed hold of the young man before springing out of the museum while trying to avoid the falling debris.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:52 pm »
Brad was only slightly aware of what was happening. He felt nauseous, confused, and all he could see were flames. It is like Africania all over again. He heard a female voice whispering in his ear... Or was it yelling? He didn't know for sure. All he was for sure was that it was telling him to loot anything of any remote value and he wasn't about to go back on that. He wandered away from the main area of flames into what appeared to be the a room filled with gems. Still aching and hurting, he clumsily bashed in several of the cases and put whatever was inside into the pockets on his suit. For some of the larger gems (such as the emerald the size of a large printer) he just gave it to the voice, who was more than happy to take them from him. After it appeared the entire room had been looted, Brad and the voice edged their way to a window before he smashed it in and jumped outside.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2008, 12:40:29 pm »
Pockets now bulging with gems, Lucy jumped over the jagged windowsill and halted beside Brad.

"Hold on," she said, as she pulled a pair of handcuffs from her belt: "We gotta go past the pigs to get out, so I need to cuff you an' pretend like I really arrested you."

Clipping them around Brad's wrists, she started walking towards the thinnest part of the police cordon. Most of them were rushing towards the fire and destruction at the other side of the building, but there were still some holding their positions around the perimeter. They smiled as they saw her approaching with a perp in cuffs, and she headed towards one of the police cars at the back while their attention turned back to the fire and gunshots emanating from the far side of the museum.

"Just don't say anythin'," she hissed in Brad's ear, "an' hope I pull dis off."

Pulling a nail file from one of her pockets, she took a deep breath and started working the lock on the police car. She had to be quick.
Not a winner anymore.