Author Topic: A-Bom's Sporific Creations  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Gooey Kablooie

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Ummmm, nope.
    • View Profile
A-Bom's Sporific Creations
« on: July 11, 2008, 08:20:58 pm »
Well, after coming back from my vacation and after fooling around with the CC for a long time and looking at all the awesome stuff everyone else on the forum has already made I'm ready to show off my creations. I'm going to start with the ones I made on these forums and work my way to all the others. My name on spore is Abomolith and you can see all my stuff there and obviously here so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :D.

To start heres the first creation I ever conceived for Spore and the first I posted heres:
The Verfol

if you'd like to read up on them just go here: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=10946.0

Within that thread there are also two other creations
The Rhygnok

The Essermet

Within The Creation Corner I also created an [NG] creature called
The Disrulk

« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 08:22:33 pm by Jurassicskin »

Offline HarvesteR

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
Re: A-Bom's Sporific Creations
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 06:47:03 pm »
very nice creatures there!! i especially liked the Verfol and Rhignok...  those armor parts are usually a bitch to set up... but you managed to get them looking right, nice job!!

Cheers

Offline Gooey Kablooie

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Ummmm, nope.
    • View Profile
Re: A-Bom's Sporific Creations
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 09:28:01 pm »
Thanks HarvesteR! it took quite a bit of work to set up all the plates just right and to make sure he could move around fluidly without clipping.

Now I'm going to post all the creatures I have done so far and that have survived my deleting tendencies :P.
To start I have done three sort of joke-ish creatures:
Odin

Sleipnir

So, I had a bit of a Norse mythology kick and decided to take it out on the Creature Creator. And lastly my creature...
Totem

Now on a slightly more serious note here are the rest of my creatures:
Archereich

Cerinx

Knollup

Kritecht

Pygmy Shovel-beak

Stekikim

Swarkedon