Poll

Vote for Best Dragon

Alvin Flummox Wins!
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Creative Commissions Thread - Voting Thread  (Read 23684 times)

gec05

The Creative Commissions Thread - Voting Thread
« on: July 08, 2008, 05:23:15 pm »

Voting Thread

Welcome to the voting thread. We will be posting all submissions from the main thread to here and you may vote on winners. If you would like to participate or have a submission, please post it in the main thread first.

Previous Winners

Ice Tohel by AhavoRaboTaco / Ice Planet

Goravan by Skyward Descent / Beast of Burden

Browlmuncher by AhavoRaboTaco / Vermin

Shumi Tu by Alvin Flummox / Dragon
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 03:24:26 pm by Gec »

gec05

OK everyone! Spit-spot! Time to vote for who you think made the best ice planet creature. You got a lot of choices here and it may seem difficult but you are welcome to have up to two votes. So please make your choice. :)

Offline K3rnan

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
This is going to take some time but I'll work my way through them eventually.  Good luck everyone!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:00:06 pm by K3rnan »
Please check out my Spore profile or visit my YouTube channel!

Offline Ramphastos

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
I think you should get to vote for more than just 2 on this one, considering how many entries there are.

Offline MageLite

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
Remember to be a good sport and don't vote for your own.

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
i cant decide there is so many! :P
Hell, Skyward Descent is pure win!
Quote from: Captain
I kill you in the name of DELICIOUS!

Offline WeatherMAN

• Sea Battler
  • ^ He's rocking out ^
    • View Profile
    • My Spore Creations!
Woof, are there a ton of great ones in there... I guess I will limit it down to my favs (excluding my own of course), bring em into the CC and see how they animate and take that into account when voting...

EDIT:

After looking at quite a few in the editor and testing out animations, I did actually change my voting a little based such that a creature that looked good and animated great consistently beat a creature that may have looked cooler but animated poorly... Great job to the two creatures I ended up voting for, the combination of form and function was wonderful!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 05:27:43 pm by WeatherMAN »
Visit: My Spore Creations | My Sporepedia Profile
...Please Comment & Vote Them Up! Their may be cookies involved...
OK... so there aren't any cookies... do it because I have an undying need to get approval from people I've never me

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
i dont really upload them to my games and test them, partly because i have NO idea how...

Offline Rhinoxe

• Boot Hill Bandit
  • The Klown Prince of Creation
    • View Profile
    • My Sporepedia Creations
i dont really upload them to my games and test them, partly because i have NO idea how...

Right click on the .png image and save them in your "Creatures" folder on your "My Spore Creations" folder. Restart your Spore program and you will be able to play with whatever creatures you downloaded.

~Rhinoxe~

Offline Wonderful Lizard of Oz

• Pac-Man Maniac
  • Release the gecko!
    • View Profile
    • Hall of Rejected Universes
Why are some red xes?
"And your little lizard too!"
-The Wicked Witch of the West

Error 658:There are lizards in your computer.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
I think some of them just aren't loading for some reason. I can see them okay though, just refresh and it should be fixed.

Offline Rhinoxe

• Boot Hill Bandit
  • The Klown Prince of Creation
    • View Profile
    • My Sporepedia Creations
After looking at quite a few in the editor and testing out animations, I did actually change my voting a little based such that a creature that looked good and animated great consistently beat a creature that may have looked cooler but animated poorly... Great job to the two creatures I ended up voting for, the combination of form and function was wonderful!

:'(  Too bad we couldn't vote on more than two. I also ended up voting on ones completely different from the creatures I initially were leaning towards. The thumbnails don't do justice for these Creations.

;D  Thanks to the two Creators who made me grin with their very personable Creations. Good luck to the rest of you!

~Rhinoxe~

gec05

:'(  Too bad we couldn't vote on more than two. I also ended up voting on ones completely different from the creatures I initially were leaning towards. The thumbnails don't do justice for these Creations.

I'm trying to get one of the mods increase it to 3 but no response yet. As for the thumbnails you can try checking the other thread since people made some larger images of them. I'm trying to keep this page as short as I can because large images only make it longer to scroll all the way down here just to read this post. :P

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
GO TAHO SNOW EXPLORER! GO!

gec05

You can now pick up to 3 choices. If you already voted, sadly I can't do anything but reset votes. We may continue as is unless everyone wishes otherwise.