Author Topic: 200 Creatures!!!  (Read 14108 times)

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: 200 Creatures!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2008, 09:48:20 am »
I'm only at 68.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2008, 11:24:16 am »
I think I'm only in the low 20s right now. A lot of what I've made it close enough to others I've seen not to bother right now. I have also removed a few of the 'silly' and 'broken animation' creatures I've made. Now that I have a better idea of what is going to happen once we all get started, I'm just going to work on feeder beasts.

-Lego

Offline WeatherMAN

• Sea Battler
  • ^ He's rocking out ^
    • View Profile
    • My Spore Creations!
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2008, 11:29:53 am »
78, 6 or so will be likely removed from the sporepedia before launch... Goal is 100 quality creatures by launch... it appears it is going to be awful close
Visit: My Spore Creations | My Sporepedia Profile
...Please Comment & Vote Them Up! Their may be cookies involved...
OK... so there aren't any cookies... do it because I have an undying need to get approval from people I've never me

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2008, 11:36:25 am »
I do have at least two experimental creatures that I'll probably remove and I may remove that Xtreme Extendoarms creature. My experimental creatures are usually functional as well, so those are fine.

I already removed the Mekunut creature because it was meant to show a breakprocanim bug and it looks like such bugs have been fixed.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2008, 11:39:13 am »
I have a stunning 28 creatures uploaded. Some good, a lot mediocre. My current favourites are the Rankeldon, Rankelorn, Loricatus 2, and the Scramagon (It has a beautiful singing voice. Download it and listen).
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline MindMuncher

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 05:04:49 pm »
yep,yep. I have a wopping 360 creatures at the moment. And I (like parkaboy) think that even my lowliest little beasty is better than the average sporepedia junk. I try to go for good animations and cool alien designs... though most of my older creatures (the ones made with trial...(and it's obvious which ones are made with trial)).
The mind is a terrible thing to waste...
You gonna eat that part?
                                  ~MindMucher

Offline Null

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 05:33:24 pm »
Humm

I try to release a shocking 1 a day at least, so I am up to 38 with todays creature. I have made twice that, but I only release my really good ones. I think quality  is better than quantity, and I like to think  that I am a better than average creator. Well, I do think that but prehaps its all in my head, they being my personal creations and all.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 05:41:48 pm by Fledgeling »

Offline Dasmike

• Fire Truck Driver
  • Check out dasmike on Sporepedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2008, 05:35:58 pm »
I keep my bestiary at 30 creatures, I feel that if I go over that limit I eventually repeat myself.
"I trod on the neck of the King of Babylon like a steppu-stool, and received the officers of the temple of Marduk before me in chains, making supplication to me. I took from Babylon ten talents of gold and a thousand talents of silver. I took the gods of Babylon, and placed them in the house of Ashur. I overthrew the King of Babylon, and placed on his throne the lowliest of my slaves."

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2008, 05:52:41 pm »
I keep my bestiary at 30 creatures, I feel that if I go over that limit I eventually repeat myself.

That's silly there are way more than 30 body types you could make let along leg configurations, themes, colors, reproductions and so on.

yep,yep. I have a wopping 360 creatures at the moment. And I (like parkaboy) think that even my lowliest little beasty is better than the average sporepedia junk. I try to go for good animations and cool alien designs... though most of my older creatures (the ones made with trial...(and it's obvious which ones are made with trial)).

Ah you passed me up awhile back. I use to do a bunch per day but i have been lazy and am only around 300.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2008, 06:52:04 pm »
I think I'm at about 8 due to my weird standards. I have 30 or 40 I may never upload because of this. Maybe I'll make more now.

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2008, 12:18:57 pm »
I think I'm just passing 50 now. I also have about 10 creatures i started but never uploaded.

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2008, 12:21:59 pm »
I'm at about 181 right now I think :x
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline SporeForSure

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2008, 12:36:05 pm »
Only 39 of them. I try not to create any creatures if i do not have any ideas.
”It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring” (Dr. Carl Sagan)

Offline Gzillafan1

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2008, 12:40:28 pm »
Im at 271.Making creatures has increased big time for me.Im getting so excited.Its like waiting for fireworks on the 4th of july.The sun is almost set and its almost time for the big show.In a few days the night sky will light up.But for now i'll just keep lighting off snakes and sparklers(making creatures).

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2008, 12:59:46 pm »
i sufered almost a month without acess so i'm only up to around 70 or 80.

Just checked the tab gaming steve, over 2000 results come up, unfortunately many are simply bad creations named steve, or occasionally made by a guy named gaming or steve.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:30:11 pm by munchkin5 »