Author Topic: Artwork of the Fuiret  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Anisi

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
Artwork of the Fuiret
« on: July 02, 2008, 11:20:06 pm »
The Fuiret is a species I created in about February, 2007 when I first learned about Spore. My first picture was of the breed, the Haurn Fuiret. The Haurn Fuiret will always remain my 'baby' because it is the very first creature I made with Spore in mind. At that stage I didn't even know if Spore would have horns, or beaks or anything like that. Maybe some of the designers saw my creature? Hehe.. I can dream. Anyway, about a month or so after designing the Haurn Fuiret, I decided to make a series of them and turn them into a species. So I came up with the concepts for the Wenge Fuiret and Finno Fuiret. At the time I drew the Finno Fuiret concept, it seemed that the water stage was still in the game.
So while I was sitting here waiting for my new graphics card, I thought I would redraw the Haurn Fuiret more accurately to my first thought, and redesign the Wenge Fuiret and Finno Fuiret while I was at it. So I hope you enjoy them. I can't wait to make them in the CC, but for now you can just stare at my art. ;D (Please don't make them in CC for me.)
Haurn Fuiret translates into 'Horn Ferret'. Wenge Fuiret translates into 'Wing Ferret'. And Finno Fuiret translates into 'Fin Ferret'.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 11:24:01 pm by Anisi »

Offline KingAcer

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
Re: Artwork of the Fuiret
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 08:53:28 am »
Awesome  ;D
It looks familiar by the way...like i've seen it before somewhere, did you post it somewhere else too?

Offline Anisi

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Artwork of the Fuiret
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 04:26:57 pm »
Awesome  ;D
It looks familiar by the way...like i've seen it before somewhere, did you post it somewhere else too?
;D I'm a member of three Spore forums. But I posted the original concept picture of the Haurn Fuiret on Planet Spore over a year ago.