Author Topic: [NG] The 1st Klameritus Expansion  (Read 14161 times)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
[NG] The 1st Klameritus Expansion
« on: June 27, 2008, 04:16:46 pm »
Leads directly from this RP.

//

WormComm channels #000.23 and #001.98 Opening. Status: Secure connection.

Opening final Routes.....
Completed

#000.23

The Masters have decided to promote you to a member of the Demi-Gods. You shall recieve Sterilisation and your Rank Privleges Shortly

#001.98

Thank you and the Masters. The fleet is on standby and ready for action. I asume that thy Bodyguards will be sent shortly? Also, permission to Switch my Flagship from Athens to El Dorado?

#000.23

Permission granted. Also, the Masters have decided that in order to expand, we must take what is not our by birthright. That is why you must take these territories, and with each victory, we prove as a race that we are deserving of these places.

#001.98

Inspiring speach, however, what I have seen from my battles in this area is that these creatures are no strangers to war, and have even started to use space travel. We may be in for more than the Masters asume. I doubt that they will be pleased with our future progress

#000.23

That is why a master will accompany you on your flagship. I am right to believe you know of their abilities?

#001.98

I am more worried about their possition than their abilities, they hold more power than lifeforce itself, yet....

#000.23

I know what you mean, that is why they have disbanded themselves, prior to this transmission.

#001.98

They disbanded? Then why did you say I have been Promoted to Demi-God?!

#000.23

Yes, it seems they have agreed that there is no longer a place in our Politics for them. their last order was to promote you to Demi-God. However that title is now worthless. You may now lead our fleets as you please.

#001.93

Thank you! I will not let you down! My first course of action will be to continue the expansion, of course....

Connection Ended.

WormComm closed.

//

The 20 or so Matriarchs of the New Flagship, El Dorado, were gathered in the Meeting room. Younger and lower ranked Matriarchs were eargerly awaiting The Host's orders, while the older and senior ones were awaiting what ships they would now command. The Host finnaly broke the silence, after reading through some notes, what she said was "As you may already know, the Masters have disbanded. This does not mean we are completely free, they have appointed me, though I am younger than many more experianced candidates, as the Supreme Ruler of the Klameritus. This mean buisiness as usualy. As I am sure you are even more aware, we are about to push our borders into hostile territory. We take it by force, and they will comply or be crushed. I want every single warrior, drone and ship pushing forwards. If you have taken time to review my Battle Reports, or were at the Battle of the Three Ways personaly, then you will know what we are against. Do not give up, do not relent, do not take pride in your work until we have finished the job."

And then silence followed. One by one, Captians and Commanders left the room to rejoin their animalistic crew.

With the next few Klameritus months, the fleet was ready to invade, or "expand" as they prefered to call it. The Wormhole opened, and the fleet flew through, and when all the ships went through, it closed again.

"Host! We are picking up radio signals similar to those found at the Three Ways!"

The Host looked out of her/his/it's window, and saw a faily urbanised planet....

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 12:30:57 pm by Plank of Wood »

the real saviour of this forum

Offline BumpyRide

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Definitely Bumpy
    • View Profile
Re: [NG] The 1st Klameritus Expansion
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 04:26:51 pm »
Command Bunker Complex, Far Below Rezanopolus

Ran'Hunan was once again alerted by the invasion alarm, as everyone in the other sectors clearly got back to work. Ran'Hunan looked at his many monitors, noticing that these ships were definitely not Nakaman, but the other enemy. Back with more force eh? Well we'll show you that we're no one to be pushed around you living ship freaks. " Fire every missile until we have none left once they get close, I want as many of them destroyed as possible. Arm the Military-Populance with their weapon, and order them back underground immediately. Get the Missile Batteries on full alert, and prepare to scramble all remaining Renegade and Normal Atmosphere Fighters. Ready the tanks, these foes are far stronger than the puny Nakama. I want to send them a message, perhaps they can dicipher our language, " //Go away bugs, this is our Homeworld. We will not let you freaks have it. This is our land, our homes, our survival. We have no choice but to stop you at any cost. We will never surrender, we will never give up hope. We will make damn sure that if you come anywhere near us, war is the only option. Go back to your hives or whatever it is you people call homes, or face death!//

Rezanai

The orders were given, and soon carried out, with everything on stand-by. The missiles awaited firing, waiting for the ships to get too close to Rezanai.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 04:33:31 pm »
"Charge the Drones at them"

"But, Host, the missiles will cut them down!"

"The missiles will cut anyone down, would you rather it be the smalls drones or the huge battleships?"

"Aye Admiral."

"And cut out that damned comm chatter! It's screwing up our radio!".

Offline BumpyRide

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Definitely Bumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 04:39:40 pm »

" Hmm... they really don't care about their own people." Ran'Hunan said to himself, watching as the first volley of missiles was fired at them. A robotic voice said, " 2 Volleys East Hemisphere Remaining, 1 Volley West Hemisphere Remaining. "

Rezanai

The missiles launched, flying into space and towards their targets, as Ran'Hunan watched closely. He wondered if the big battleships would be drawn to come closer, thinking they had launched their entire arsenal already.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 04:43:08 pm »
Nakaman Battleship Taskforce

Just as the ships were about to leave and head back to their homeworld, the radar technician yelled for attention.

"Several unknown ships have just appeared. Actually... make that more than just several! What should we do Shimaga?"

"Send a message projectile back to carrier taskforce. I think they should be here for this. We may want to help the Rezasumers although i'm not to sure about that..."

"Yes sir!"

A message projectile was fired from the battleship. When it was far enough away from the ship it activated its hyperdrive, boosting it to Colony One of the Nakama. It took several minutes to arrive, but when it did the carrier taskforce responded immediately, readying their hyperdrives to jump back to Rezanai.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 03:21:22 am »
"Battle report."

"Missiles came, took out about a 30% of our drones."

"Is that all?"

"They don't have nearly enough missiles in one volley to take them all on"

"Okay... Launch some drop pods at the planet. Avoid the oceans, try and regroup. And get at least half of the pods to stay back. Copy?"

"Yes Host"

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 10:10:34 am »
Nakaman Combined Fleet, Rezanai

After several minutes of waiting, the battleship taskforce Shimaga was put at ease as the rest of the Nakaman fleet arrived from Nakaman Colony One.

"Regroup and reorganize," Tiik ordered. As they were doing so he ordered a message to be sent to the Rezasumers.

//Seeing as you have no fleet and a limited capability to strike at the enemy, would you like some help in your new war? We are ready if you need us.//

Slowly the large ships moved into a formation, placing the carriers further back with the battleship leading the fleet. If they were asked for help, or attacked by the bugs, they would be ready.

That is one large enemy fleet... Tiik thought to himself.

Offline BumpyRide

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Definitely Bumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 11:25:46 am »

Ran'Hunan looked at his options. He could accept the Nakaman's help, and thus injure the pride of the Rezasumer race, or he could not accept the Nakaman's help, and lose possibly billions. " Fire the next volley at the ships, tell the missiles to make sure to take any evasive manuevers to avoid Nakama ships. " He turned on the communications network, talking to the Nakama, " Occupy their drones, and shoot down a few of those transport things. We're going to go ahead and nuke the fleet directly. " Ran'Hunan could only hope they could follow these orders. The computer piped up, " 1 Volley Eastern Hemisphere Remaining. " Dammit, I'm running out of ammo already against these things.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 11:34:20 am »

//Done.//

The fighters and bombers of the Nakaman fleet streamed out of their docking bays and zoomed off towards their new enemies. The weapons aboard the Nakaman ships began to fire, having been prepared before the Rezasumers had actually replied. Large beams of energy and smaller projectiles moved across the void, attempting to cause damage to the enemy fleet.

As this all happened a message was sent to the Klameritus fleet:

//Klameritus beings, you have provoked us into war. We shall not tolerate your aggression. This is the official declaration of war.//

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 12:17:10 pm »
"Drones 80% down. Orders?"

"They cant have enough missiles for all of us. Tell the Warships to focuss on that fleet behind us. They must be eliminated for the ground invadsion to succeed."

//Warships, attack those hostiles! Carriers, sramble your fighters! Pod launchers, send some Commando Warriors onto their ships! For the Host!//

The Klameritus seemingly doubled in size, the pods, fighters and spacing of the ships made the Fleet seem endless, the Host was following an ancient war saying "If your enemy thinks "Theres no way I can beat all of that" when looking at your army, you've already won". Pods seemed like missiles to Namaka fighters, the smashed through fighters like a rocket, and made a crater when it hit a larger vessel.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 01:41:01 pm »

Tiik stared out the massive plexi-glass window and out into the void. Surrounding him was the entire Nakaman fleet. As he watched he saw the huge wall of pods coming at him through the void, smashing through the fighter craft and closing in on the Nakaman vessels. Several of the ships broke into evasive action, hoping to escape most of the damage. Everyone knew they couldn't escape unscathed.

The seriously damaged half-cruiser had been pushed to the front of the fleet, acting as a shield from the first wave of attackers. The rest of the fleet's anti-strike craft weapons did their best to shoot down the approaching pods, but it wasn't enough. After several seconds, the pods were able to break through the gunfire and smash into the heavily damaged cruiser. There was literally nothing left behind, but the small bits of metal and flesh that had been the pods.

Holy ****! Tiik thought to himself. Those little pods are devastating!

"How much damage did we inflict on the enemy fleet?" he quickly asked when there was a lull in between the pod attacks.

"Most of our shots hit, but numerically their effect was dismal. There fleet is just too big!" the radar technician said. "Another incoming wave," he added as his radar picked up more launches.

These, too, broke through the Nakaman fighter screen and made their way to the ships. This attack acted more as a shotgun blast rather than the concentrated attack on the damaged cruiser.

"Shimaga," the communications tech called out, "those ships hit are reporting that they have been boarded by enemy lifeforms."

"Dammit!" Tiik called out. "Inform all ships within the fleet that those pods are actually landing craft. Tell them to have the marines aboard alerted to any possible hits. We don't want our ships to be lost due to boardings!"

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 01:59:03 pm »
Klameritus Flagship El Dorado #01 Command Room

//Pods ..... *static* breached enemy *static* heavy pod loss in first wave *static* -cond wave successful. Third wave hit while enemy guns were recharging. *Static* Our losses high but no more than 28% of our forces lost. Out.//

"..."

//Host?//

"We have succeded in hitting, correct?"

//Correct//

"Wave made a foothold on their ships, correct?"

//Yes, Host//

"What of our fighters"

//Stuck in dogfights//

"And our 'guest'"?

//Still thinks he's in charge of the place, why?//

"Eliminate the fool. we cannot allow him to screw up the battle"

//Gladly//

Above Astroid Belt

//3 shots left reloading!//
//1 shot left, none backup!//
//Dropship firing pods!//
//Torpedos launching//
//I've got one on my rear! Some take him ou- *explosion*//
//Damnit!//
//We got sterilised for this?!//
//Hehe, one shot, two enemies down//
//This is fighter command, sitrep?//
//Fighter Queen #117 reporting, heavy loses but we're still going//
//Good. What of the enemy//
//Can't get in good range of those cruiser turrets without getting blown to bits. Pods are hitting though//
//What does the Asteroids look like? Are they colonisable//
//They've got nothing on them if that's what you mean- OH SHI- *explosion*//
//117?! Are you there?!//
//... Yep. Some Namaka burrowless tried to ram me, or crashed into me, whatever//
//Can you hold for a few more moments?//
//We outnumber them, it's catching those speedy burrowless that's the problem//
//Good, out//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 03:40:51 pm »

"All cruisers report that they have been boarded, although the extent of boardings varies across the board. The battleship is reporting numerous pod hits and has informed us that there is heavy fighting aboard the ship," the radio technician announced.

"Dammit," Tiik mumbled to himself.

"New wave incoming!" the radar technician yelled out.

This wave got through in full force. The fighters were too busy with their dogfights to help out the rest of the fleet and most of the ships were focusing on those enemies that were inside their ship. These pods heavily damaged the cruisers and infected all the carriers.

"What's our status?" Tiik asked after he regained his balance. The impact of the pods against the ship had knocked him off his feet.

"Data incoming," the radio tech said. Within several seconds a picture of the ship appeared in the center of the bridge. Red areas appeared at random throughout the ship. Smaller green dots, representing the onboard marines, were moving towards these areas to deal with those creatures that were boarding the Naka.

"Put the marine broadcasts over the speakers," Tiik ordered.

The sound of gunfire, screams and earsplitting shrieks could be heard throughout the bridge. The latter was alien to the Nakama. It was obviously the Klameritus troops.

//Let 'em have it boys!//

Offline BumpyRide

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Definitely Bumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 07:54:45 pm »
((I don't think you accounted for the missiles coming at you yet plank, so here.))

Rezanai Space

The missiles flew through space towards the fleet, coming into closer proximity to the main fleet, apparently they were very distracted.

Ran'Hunan looked at the monitors, seeing the pods going into the ships. //Tiik, retreat and save yourself. We will deal with these bugs ourselves if you wish.// " Organized defensive forces are to be on alert, ready to fight any of those landing pods. Put the other missiles into reserve, I want something to blow them up if they think they can send an entire invasion force at us. They'll think we're out, so close those doors immediately. I want as many fighters and bombers in the air immediately for air support. Their orders are to destroy anything Non-Rezasumer. Same goes for the defensive forces. "  //Tiik, tell the Nakama to not land. Our forces will likely accidently fire on you, their orders are to destroy anything non-rezasumer. We don't know what this enemy looks like besides them being gaint bugs. Gaint or small, we will still crush them.//

Rezanai

The orders were followed, the defensive forces ready, the fighters and bombers already in the sky to give air support to any ground forces. The odds of a few Commandos inflicting major damage was low, atleast in Ran'Hunan's eyes. They would need a full-blown ground invasion force to break the ground forces, and even then, the populance in the connected bunkers far below were ready to sacrifice themselves for the good of the Rezasumers. Even if Ran'Hunan had to nuke his own city, he would do it, if it wiped out a large chunk of the enemy.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 12:17:35 am »
Nakaman Vessel, Naka

"Keep hittin 'em boys! Good job!" the Maga yelled out as he coached his marines. "Lookout, grenade!" he quickly grabbed hold of one of his small explosives and rattled it down the hallway, trying to bounce it so that it would hit around the corner. After five seconds a whump along with several earsplitting shrieks announced it was a successful throw.

"Hold 'em down!" the Maga yelled again. Something came crackling over his radio headset. He quickly moved to the back of the lines while accepting the radio transmission. "Go ahead," he said into his mic.

//Shimaga, Tiik, requesting an update on your status.//

"Put him through," the Maga said over a small burst of gunfire.

//Marine, what's your status? How are we doing in this fight?//

"Good, Shimaga. These bugs are a little too big for our hallways. This limits their ability to actually strike at us. It seems that they aren't armed with too many weapons, but i wouldn't want to get close to one. Let's just say it wouldn't be pretty."

//Good, I want you to...// Static came across the line.

"Shimaga?" the marine asked. "Shimaga? Are you there?" ****! he thought to himself. He quickly sent a call out to the guards that stood outside the bridges blast doors. It took several seconds, but they eventually replied.

"What happened? I just lost contact with the Shimaga!"

//Ugghh... I... just hit my head...//

"WHAT'S THE STATUS OF THE BRIDGE?!" the marine yelled into his radio. He had little patience for an incompetent soldier.

//Umm... HOLY ****! It's gone Maga, it's all gone! I think the blast door is what saved me! There was a direct hit on the bridge! It's all open to the void now... No one, not even the bugs survived that attack...//

Oh mysterious being, the marine thought to himself. The bridge is gone along with the fleet's commander...

"Abandon ship! Pull back to the lifeboats! Abandon ship!" he started ordering. He quickly sent the message to all other marine Magas onboard. They, too, retreated towards the nearest lifeboats. Once they were aboard they used the radios to alert the rest of the fleet that the commander was dead.

Slowly the lifeboats from the Naka and several other ships broke through the Rezanai orbit. All the while the pilots of the boats were trying to contact the Rezasumers and alert them to their status. They didn't want to be destroyed.

Two carriers and three cruisers were all that was left of the Nakaman fleet. Some of the ships floated around the orbit of Rezanai, either unable to be controlled or taken over by hostile forces. Some of the fighter craft were left behind, their pilots deserted to continue their fight against the huge Klameritus fleet. One by one the ships remaining under Nakaman control fired up their hyperdrive engines and retreated home, hoping to escape the Klameritus onslaught.