Author Topic: Blue Genesis - Puppeteer, Teatotale,  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Ryuukuro

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
Blue Genesis - Puppeteer, Teatotale,
« on: June 24, 2008, 10:14:52 pm »
Don't ask me why I picked that name.  Somehow my usual handle, Ryuukuro, was taken so, until further notice, my Spore creatures WHATEVER will be posted on the official site under the banner of:

BLUE GENESIS

It's a dumb name and I don't like it for this but it's what I'm stuck with.  Therefore, here's what I have so far.

Below are my favorites:

Puppeteer - A seemingly nice creature that entertains with hand puppets...and eats with them.  It was inspired by other people who made multi-creature monsters, followed by my realization that limbs are really just less malleable versions of the main body structure.  Imagination took over and I just added a story.

Teatotale - A teapot that spits whatever that purple stuff is.  The poison is a delicacy in some circles.  For the longest time I've been wanting to make teapot monsters.  I got the idea from reading about teapots in a SaGa game but I can't remember which one has them.

Lunares - My attempt at making a cute cartoon moon, but it also has horns so it can charge-attack other animals.  Most of the time, however, it looks like a walking pillow.  Lunares, as you can see, is also my current avatar.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:17:05 pm by Ryuukuro »

"It's just a game!  Stop complaining!"  - Me

"Earth is the Kingdom of Who-Gives-a-****" - Will Wright

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Genesis - Puppeteer, Teatotale,
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 11:37:52 pm »
Neat moon-man there.  Also the hand puppets are interesting.  It's been fascinating to see how the many varied things people are making with the semi-limited tools of the CC.