Author Topic: Enthalpy's Spore Creations: These you can use for your own :D  (Read 1885 times)

Offline enthalpy

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
Check Em Out!!

<Backward Walking Fool>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOF3Es1sA4k
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 07:46:23 pm by enthalpy »

Offline sporeticus

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • Who shall I sting next?
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Spore Creation!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 08:11:34 am »
Check Em Out!!

<Backward Walking Fool>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOF3Es1sA4k

I really don't mean to be awkward, but this isn't the place for promoting your creature unless it's truly innovative and worth creating a thread for. If people used this forum to promote their creatures we'd be inundated with threads such as this. Please only post discussable topics, as that is usually what a forum is for  ;)

However, being picky aside, welcome to the forums!

Offline enthalpy

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Spore Creation!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 06:44:48 pm »
Well, I don't really wanna promote it.... if that happens it happens, I'm not going to post png's because those can be taken, modified, and they added to someone else's collection.. and truthfully I'm not spending time creating creatures in order for them to be stolen....

This forum is labeled exchange, so... that would mean that I would, should post a png... by going with the conventional meaning for the word "exchange" however, I have chosen to simply post a video...

And as for a discussion, well, I can pose some questions if that helps make this a legitimate post...

What do you think about the overall design of the creature?
What parts do you like, dislike?
Is the coloring good? Satisfactory? Need improvement?
Do you like the idea of a creature that goes against the stereotypical forward movement of animals? Do you not like it? Like it but want a modification?
What do you think of the body type? Logical? Possible?

Rate it, and for the purpose of following the forum, I shall post a Png of this guy.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 06:48:24 pm by enthalpy »