Author Topic: Chaotic Creature Creature's  (Read 3051 times)

Offline ChaoticCreature

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Without chaos, Nothing can evolve
    • View Profile
Chaotic Creature Creature's
« on: June 20, 2008, 06:41:41 pm »
Trial version creatures

Picture Video
Designation:
Hizmiw
Description:
These beautiful creatures are gentle and curious by nature, and their golden feathers are adored by a vast number of spicies throughout the galaxy.

Picture Video
Designation:
Slarix
Description:
The Slarixians are weird beautiful and unique creatures with a carnivorous diet and a squid like design, but the most amazing thing about them is thier curled up 20 feet arm, that it uses to punch down treedwelling creatures to feed upon.

Picture Video
Designation:
Estises
Description:
Estises is considered to be one of the most beautiful and elegant creatures in existance, making it highly valuable to intergalactic zoo's.
because of the demand Estises are on the verge of extinction.

Picture Video
Designation:
Varcis
Description:
Varcis are fierce creatures with a bad temper and agreesive hunter skills.
It is not to be underestimated!.

Picture Video
Designation:
Scoon
Description:
Scoon's are cute and beautiful squidlike little carnivores. they aren't much of a threat to anything else but creatures smaller than itself.

Picture Video
Designation:
Aricker
Description:
The Arikans are aggresive sneaky carnivores, higly intelligent and not to be messed around with

Picture Video
Designation:
Likivia Trieye
Description:
A more aquatic version of the Trieye, which is much more peacefull than the others, and also more armored, preffering armor over brawns

Picture Video
Designation:
Maxius Trieye
Description:
Maxius Trieye are the biggest and heaviest spicies of Trieyes there is, it's tough, territorial, strong and if it gets mad, you better get out of it's way.
It is an exelent sneaker, so keep an eye out for the hungry ones

Picture Video
Designation:
Tritorglorn
Description:
This is one of the most feared carnivores on it's homeplanet, as well as one of the biggest

Picture Video
Designation:
Yrigun
Description:
Theese little creatures are as delicious as they are cute, an easy meal for any predator.

Video
Designation:
Sluniper
Description:
Smaller creatures are hard to find, the Sluniper are praised as pets and as dinner for many predators.

Picture Video
Designation:
Upinzi
Description:
The Upinzi are versatile carnivorous creatures, that can fly short ranges as well as jump high, they have poisonous spit and are capable of putting up a fight. they are also rather intelligent creatures, making them an unpleasant foe.

Picture Video
Designation:
Pargata
Description:
Pargata's are renowned for thier powerful bite, and the fact that when they get a hold of your leg they will never let go again due to a locking mechanism in thier jaw

Picture Video
Designation:
Belkyp
Description:
Belkyp's are strange and interesting animals with a higly agile "neck" with a mouth on the end, perfect for fast striking and swift killing. when the prey is dead it can turn its stomach inside out and devour it's prey in one gulp.

Picture Video
Designation:
Fiddler Alab
Description:
It seems that the fiddler crab design found on earth has a interstellar twin on planet Zarnis. religious fanatics are claiming it to be a sign from god while scientists insists it evolved like that because it lives in a similar niche as the fiddler crab

Picture Video
Designation:
Sqeerat
Description:
Just like seastars this creature is mirrored multiple times instead of having two halfs like us it is divided into five, making it look rather as odd as it does

Picture Video
Designation:
Allator
Description:
The Allator's are brute strong and very succesful carnivores, able to put down prey much larger than them selves.

Picture Video
Designation:
Slieparn Landsquid
Description:
Just like seastars this creature is mirrored multiple times instead of having two halfs like us it is divided into fourteen, making it look rather odd aswell

Picture Video
Designation:
Pitelken
Description:
Pitelken's main attack is acid spit that it can squirt from 4 glands near the mouth.
but they only use this as a defence mechanism, since they mainly hunt by sneaking up on prey.

Picture Video
Designation:
Tenastid Woarglor Beast
Description:
Just like seastars this creature is mirrored multiple times instead of having two halfs like us it is divided into six, making it look weird as it does

Full version creatures

Picture Video
Designation:
Cromurk
Description:
These fat creatures are as tough as they look, they Spit Charge and has a nasty bite, but they are very slow, so as long you keep a safe distance, you are safe

Picture Video
Designation:
Snarplent
Description:
This threeheaded oddity is one mean predatory machine, with bites to match! Often seen in pairs but many hunt alone as well.

Picture Video
Designation:
Kryyl
Description:
The Kryyl are considered ugly vile creatures by most spicies in the universe.
that title falls in favor for the Kryyl which has been left alone more than any other creatures on it's planet

Picture Video
Designation:
Nyrl
Description:
Nyrl's are actually quite charming creatures when it comes to personality, even though they have claws and teeth sharper than razorblades!

Picture Video
Designation:
Slouta
Description:
Slouta's are charming but rather slimey slug like creatures, they have beautiful purple colourations, so it is a surprise to most that it is very very stealthy

Picture Video
Designation:
Swamp Cromurk
Description:
Though covered in spikes the swamp Cromurk arent near as dangerous as the traditional Cromurk, but still it's mean appearance has caused great fear in the hearts of natives, and made it a symbol of worship

Picture Video
Designation:
Hungari Trieye
Description:
The Hungari Trieye's are the most intelligent of the Trieyes and few has started using sticks and the likes as a mean to reach a goal

Picture Video
Designation:
Lyrnam Slug
Description:
Theese Lyrnam slugs are wonderous creatures that has stayed the same for billions of years.

Picture Video
Designation:
Shinorg
Description:
Shinorg's also nicknamed Singing turtle are tough little creatures that as the nickname suggests, sings alot.

Picture Video
Designation:
Yasmyr
Description:
Yasmyrnians are hardcore predators with a vast amount of skills to pick from, be it flying, biting, charging, spitting, clawing, sprinting, jumping singing and even dancing!

Picture Video
Designation:
Ogynox
Description:
These frog like gorillas are superb jumpers and rather social as well,, hunting in groups makes this goofy looking preadator an unpleasant enemy!

Picture Video
Designation:
Wizan
Description:
Wizan's are one of the least pretty animals seen, but they seem to be able to look at eachother without feeling bad, because its a very social animal.

Eastereggs

Picture Video
Designation:
Gremlin
Description:
Yup! they are real, didn't you see the "based on a true story" at the end of the film?;)

Fail

Picture Video
Designation:
Praying Mantis
Description:
Not going in because it is an Earth creature, but still liked it so I Kept it for myself.

Picture Video
Designation:
Lizard
Description:
Completly normal lizard, therefor not shared... I might share it someday. I made it to get that "Lizard kind of walking" juuust right, also getting an idea of how the cc works (even the smallest changes can alter the way your animal walks)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 05:24:17 am by ChaoticCreature »

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Chaotic Creature Creature's
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 12:08:55 am »
Estises is cool! :D

Offline ChaoticCreature

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 02:38:49 am »
Estises is cool! :D

Thnx Hydro;)

to all others:
keep track of this topic if interested, because I'm addig to the first post from time to time along the day

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 02:41:53 am »
So you caved in and got the full one I see.  :P I'll be checking this thread.

Offline ChaoticCreature

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 05:42:22 am »
So you caved in and got the full one I see.  :P I'll be checking this thread.

well first I pre-ordered it from EA, but then they where delaying it for several hours leaving me and many others suffering like crazy
so ended up buying it from Direct 2 Drive and tried to cancel the EA order but with no success of course:/!!!! them bastards

ANYWAY! 35 creatures up... MANY left to go:/ (This will take some time, Especially considering the fact that I make a bunch of creatures every day)

Oh if you are interested you can buy the full version from me;) I have one extra as mentioned before:P

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 06:36:15 am »
What was wrong with your first creature thread?

*Gets back in his seat*

Offline ChaoticCreature

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 11:38:48 am »
What was wrong with your first creature thread?

*Gets back in his seat*

I oploaded 40 creatures to it earlier today and then checked it for any corrections, and it was a mess, then I used half an hour to line them up neatly and all, but it took forever to load when I pressed refresh, and I have a fairly good connection:/! so thinking of how lesser connections would react on it I decided to change it.

*pulls forth a super soft 9000$ La-Z-Boy Chair. and gives it to Slartibartfast*

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 05:43:24 am »
The Slouta looks delicious!  8)

Offline ChaoticCreature

• Akalabeth Addict