Author Topic: Areku's little monsters...  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Areku

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
Areku's little monsters...
« on: June 20, 2008, 05:32:03 pm »
Hello all, decided I'd stop on by and show off some of the creations I have managed to make in the creature creator. Don't worry, more to come very soon, maybe one a day or more. And yes, rest assured I have perfected my Quillaran design as best as possible!   ;)

First off my first attempt at a creature in the full version:

The Hykirin

Next up something I had played with in the preview version then edited a bit later on...

The Grongoyle

This next one is one I had imagined and created partially in Hug's and Hydro's creature editor

The Suikido

And finally what I know you all have been waiting for....

The Quillaran!!!

I first attempted him in the preview version and couldn't quite get what I wanted, after buying the full one I loaded him up again to toy around with it a bit more until I got just what I wanted!
Hope you all enjoy them, I tried hard to put lots of effort into making each one fun and unique. Start looking forward to at the least dailyish updates! Just click on my sig and it'll zip you right on over to my profile page so you can download 'em all for yourself  ;D
(PS: my name, as you can tell, is Korushi on Sporepedia, since when I used the preview version I used Areku and couldn't get it to transfer over)

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
Re: Areku's little monsters...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 06:51:15 pm »
good job i like em all
Hell, Skyward Descent is pure win!
Quote from: Captain
I kill you in the name of DELICIOUS!