Author Topic: Second Review (PC Gamer)  (Read 16146 times)

Offline econundrum

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
Re: Second Review (PC Gamer)
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2008, 09:15:35 am »
I thought I'd seen in a demo that that paint button actually allowed you to repaint the whole creature not just the outfit or the outfit seperatly.
"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations."

David Friedman.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/econundrum

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2008, 04:36:56 pm »
I posted about that idea months ago.

Well i posted the creature on 6/18/2008 which is more than a month ago. :P Also the idea of hand wheel creatures has been around on this forum since 2005. So your a little late. :P

Offline Full_Metal

• Adventure Ace
    • View Profile
    • Vector Hates You All!
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2008, 05:43:27 pm »
I'm actually enthused the reviewer got tangled in an "unwinnable" war against hostile (kirby?) aliens in the space stage. (page 7) I've been hoping the game would provide challenge on a galactic level... I'm happy there will be a chance to use all the potential strategies that have been floating in my head the past couple years... and because getting your A handed to you and clawing your way back from the brink makes for a good story. :)

Offline Necrox

• Venture Conqueror
  • Underwater Civs For President!
    • View Profile
    • Lupus Photo
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2008, 01:32:27 am »
I'm actually enthused the reviewer got tangled in an "unwinnable" war against hostile (kirby?) aliens in the space stage. (page 7) I've been hoping the game would provide challenge on a galactic level... I'm happy there will be a chance to use all the potential strategies that have been floating in my head the past couple years... and because getting your A handed to you and clawing your way back from the brink makes for a good story. :)

Again this is my whole point: That kind of challenge is for the medium or hard difficulty, not for easy in a game for a non-gamer audience.