Author Topic: Creatures Imported into Full Game from External CC  (Read 953 times)

Offline Rct2mad

• Ultima Lord
  • =)
    • View Profile
    • Spore-Galore (Link may not work)
Creatures Imported into Full Game from External CC
« on: June 18, 2008, 09:52:36 am »
I've just made a new creature which I'm really excited and happy with. I have the creature and a really good story to go along with it.
However when the game comes out I want to take the "full route", starting right at the bottom (cell stage) and going to the top all in one game, so that means I'd have to leave my story, which I don't want to do. So do you think it'd be possible to "import" creatures into the In-game CC that have been already made (by me)?
In other words, that we can select a creature already made whilst playing the game in the "full route", so I don't have to say goodbye to it because I don't want to start in the Creature Stage and miss out the Cell Stage.
I can create lower versions of my creation that have less parts so that I can use it straight from the cell stage (so that it doesn't use up too many DNA points).

Offline Rct2mad

• Ultima Lord
  • =)
    • View Profile
    • Spore-Galore (Link may not work)
Re: Creatures Imported into Full Game from External CC
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 12:37:06 pm »
Anybody? I would like a quickish reply please  ;)

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
Re: Creatures Imported into Full Game from External CC
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 01:10:44 pm »
i know you'll will be able to load up a creature you already made in cc, and start at creature phase with it, if that's what your asking. your post is kinda confusing.

EDIT: oh now i get it. i'm not sure if you can load up a knew creature while in creature phase or not.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:14:26 pm by vonboy »
Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy