Author Topic: Orfeu's Creatures  (Read 964 times)

Offline Orfeu

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Orfeu's Creatures
« on: June 17, 2008, 05:51:24 pm »
This thread will be a collection of my creations in Spore's Creature Editor pre-release edition. In general, I prefer to make creatures that are at least somewhat realistic, although I do on occasion make weird ones (case-in-point: the Reticulated Spline!). I love feedback of any kind. Your posts, however short, critical, or just plain weird, inspire me to make more creatures. So, without further ado...

ORFEU'S CREATURES THREAD
Sporepedia Link

Reticulated Spline

After years of experimentation, the scientists of Maxis Labs have finally succeeded in mass-reticulating the common spline...behold! Faster, Stronger, Smarter: The Next Generation of Spline! (TM)

Pharoah

A beautiful and powerful lizard. It uses its trademark frill for both attracting a mate and for heat regulation.

Skræling

Also know as the "snow troll", the skræling is a nearly-sapient creature from an icy planet. They organize themselves into tribes and war is common. They have become quite adept at crafting shell armor.

Furglum

From afar, a cute little bugger... up close? A monstrous pack hunter possessed of a mouth brimming with razor-sharp teeth.

Sylvuska

The sylvuska is a solitary woodland creature. Highly territorial, males spare with each other with their large tusks for land and females.

Nesnah

A native of harsh deserts, the nesnah is a creature to be feared. Beware: it is highly dangerous when provoked! However, it will collapse in intense pain if you hit fleshy sensory sac that hangs from its upper eye.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:53:42 pm by Orfeu »

Check out my Spore Creations!!!
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Orfeu

Offline Orfeu

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Re: Orfeu's Creatures
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:15:30 pm »
I've started a new Spore Evolution RPG!
Try it out:
HERE!

It features this little bugger...