Author Topic: REMINDER: Take Time to Review and Rate Your Fellow GSers! (Support the Forum!)  (Read 23038 times)

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
thanks for this thread I barley get any comments on my work, and i put some effort into them all!
Hell, Skyward Descent is pure win!
Quote from: Captain
I kill you in the name of DELICIOUS!

Offline Captain Indigo

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
Just done tonnes, I'm finished for the night.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=srch-CaptainIndigo

^^Click^^

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
i think in a few days, people will stop making as many creatures, and will start looking at other peoples work, so we all should start seeing comments from non-GSers soon.
Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy

Offline WeAreLegion

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
    • Noigel's Art
i think in a few days, people will stop making as many creatures, and will start looking at other peoples work, so we all should start seeing comments from non-GSers soon.

I've recived a few...not sure how they found me.  Maybe Cimchomp is making it to Sporestardom!!!  LOL

Offline Darcie

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Darcie's Spore
Did the sporepedia just grind to a halt for anyone else?

Offline MageLite

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
Try closing and re-opening your browser. Worked for me.

Offline WeAreLegion

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
    • Noigel's Art
Well I hit up a bunch...kinda sad I uploaded a new creature.  For some reason it bumped Cimchomp out of the 'most popular' slot...

Which makes no sence because I KNOW he has waaaay more popular votes then the Skree.  Still think there are some bugs to work out.  Oh well here's hoping Chompy gets his throne back!! ;)

*Pets his Chimchomp*

Offline Blulightning

• Bezerk Brawler
  • Radioactive Kitty!!!
    • View Profile
I had a comment from a non-GSer... but I can't approve it because there is a glitch that apparently deleted it or something! :-\

But if anyone wants to have a look at mine, maybe comment, be my guest... Hopefully they won't disappear.
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/CosmicSpore

And as for the "most popular" creature changing... mine changes just about every time I go to my profile.... so I dunno what is up with that, either...

Glitches abound the sporepedia, everywhere... I just don't get it.

Offline Crowster

• Defender Devotee
  • It's Crow-Time, Baby!
    • View Profile
    • The Adventures of Crow-Man
When someone comments on you, do you guys return the favor? I'm making sure to always visit someone's page when they comment on me, do some vote ups of the creatures I like, and comment when possible.

Offline JakeCourtney

• Vanguard Venturer
  • The Godfather
    • View Profile
Do you guys know how exactly the most popular creature thing works on our profiles?  Is seems random to me as far as I can tell.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
From messing around with it, my guess is your most popular creature is the one with the most thumbs up, but with NO/least thumbs down.  A creature with 10 thumbs up and no thumbs down will be your most popular instead of one with 80 TU and 1 TD.  Very strange.  There needs to be a blah/neutral option as well, just to let someone know you looked at it.

Offline WeAreLegion

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
    • Noigel's Art
From messing around with it, my guess is your most popular creature is the one with the most thumbs up, but with NO/least thumbs down.  A creature with 10 thumbs up and no thumbs down will be your most popular instead of one with 80 TU and 1 TD.  Very strange.  There needs to be a blah/neutral option as well, just to let someone know you looked at it.

Nope.

I know Cimchomp has a lot of thumbs up and (As far as I can tell none down) but regardless the newest thing I add, with ZERO ratings of any kind got the top spot.

How does that work?

And yes, I comment on other people's creations if they comment on mine!  Return the favor...start building the community now because pretty soon there will be more Creatures then our planet has humans...and we'll get lost in the sea of mutations!

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
Could be judged on the amount of downloads too...

Offline WeAreLegion

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
    • Noigel's Art
Could be judged on the amount of downloads too...

True...ah oh well.  Chompy is first in my heart so that is good enough for me!

GO REVIEW YOUR FELLOW GS-FAMILY MEMBERS!  DO IT NOW!!  ;D

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
  • And, boom goes the dynamite.
    • View Profile
This is directed at Serinen:

Nah. The Peakeet is as harmless as it looks (except for the spitter parts hidden in the eye). The Peakeet was my first creature with the Full CC. I wanted to see how cute I could make a creature. However using the Peakeet as a base, I made a Peahawk.

Peakeet

Peahawk
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley