Author Topic: Dragons and Doughnuts  (Read 826 times)

Offline Darcie

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Darcie's Spore
Dragons and Doughnuts
« on: June 17, 2008, 10:50:40 am »
I've just uploaded one of my creations, a REAL dragon, I was sad to see a search for dragon brought up a lot of trash, although I did see Steve's, it's a nice one.  Anyhow, it looks like they cap uploads or something but when it will let me I will be adding two more dragon designs (less cute more cool) and a thing I like to call the Doughnut Beast, it's actually very cute.  I'm also making template creatures for those who have trouble with the Fancy body builds to use as starters.  I consitter the Doughnut Beast a combo between a template and a really fun creature just to have because it's so nice in it's simplicity.  Anyhow, let me know what you think, I pride myself on professional grade work standards.  Right now I am mostly focussing on the templates because I only have the trial, but my full copy should come in the mail soon and then I will start making some very Fancy Dragons and Mythical creature.  Hope you like em ;D

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Darcie

hmmm this image makes it look fat, lol.  better in game

Okay I figured out the owrk around after scanning a lot of other threds.  Anyhow, I'm holding off on my Slim Eastern Dragon untill I get my full copy because I think it could do with a nicet tail, but anyhow, here are my doughnut and water dragon.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 11:40:11 am by Darcie »