Author Topic: Draugr's, the forum member formerly known as Swamp, Managerie  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
Though over the past year I have spent large amounts of time drafting info for my creatures. I have found, with the release of the trial version editor that the best creatures seem to be made, at least for me at the, while simply playing around with the editor. Though I have made drafts of the Koszaen, Koszelian, Mironomi, and Daarnuk, due to the small amount of parts in the trial version, I choose not to post pics of them as they are rather poor, considering their original concepts. However I did make a new creature, which I in some ways like more than all of my other creatures, which is featured in my avatar. Once I get the full version hopefully at around 12:01 am tonight, I will start adding more creature to this thread. For now it will be locked.

Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.