Author Topic: Wizard's Tuiropar and Friends  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
Wizard's Tuiropar and Friends
« on: June 14, 2008, 11:44:17 pm »

This is the Tui. They are the species I will eventually play with when the game comes out. I had made a thread for them in the CC forum, but they died due to neglect. Their original thread is here. The only picture left in that thread is the one drawn by Gec. The rest drawn by me were lost when ImgCity servers died. I have them all, but I cant be asked to reupload MSPaint art again :P

These are based off of an old concept I had in 2006 about how to make freaky/creepy/scary creatures in spore. This species were originally called the Ahxopar in the Tuiropar thread.

Another attempt at a creepy creature. A small social hunter. He was also a concept creature from Tui but I never updated a page with him.

I just wanted to see how well I could do a spider.

The creature has a false head on its rear, and I chose colors that would match the background as well as I could. It is supposed to be a herbivore but I am using the free version so can only choose carnivore faces.

Treebeard + Cthulhu

I envisioned this as being a very annoying creature, a pack hunter type that relies on stealth. I again chose colors that would match a mostly earthlike pallet of colors.

This creature occured to me after I created the NoCeeEet, as another attempt at an annoying creature, going a slightly different route. :D

Offline Hyfrydle

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard's Tuiropar and Friends
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 02:08:58 am »
Wow these are all really good it's amazing what we can create with this editor. Look forward to possibly meeting some of these in game