Author Topic: Site update  (Read 15562 times)

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
Site update
« on: September 25, 2005, 08:53:34 pm »
A few quick items. Expect the site to be moved during the week, so it might be down for a few hours during the week (but nothing major).

Also the big surprise for the podcast is nearly complete and ready to go. So expect that in the next podcast.

And my Spore surprise, I have that ready as well.

And I'm working on the new site design as well (but that's going to take a little bit longer).

So expect quite a bit in the next few weeks!!! It's going to get busy over here!

Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Site update
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 10:29:39 pm »
Hurry up the suspense is killing us.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 04:36:17 am »
Thanks for the update, it sounds exciting!!  :)

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 04:36:22 am »
So much to look forward too! Can't wait.

Offline SumGI

• Joust Warrior
  • If those flies loose their eyes, we are in trouble
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 05:12:17 am »
The suspense already killed my... but I had a fary.
"By placing a light in a field at night, the boy flies fly in, and as they pass near the light they are unknowingly shot in the reproductives by invisible radiation and sterilized...
They mate and die happy. The female lays her eggs and she dies happy. The eggs die and we are happy..."

Offline Beomoose

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Serpents
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 08:58:33 am »
A few quick items. Expect the site to be moved during the week, so it might be down for a few hours during the week (but nothing major).

Also the big surprise for the podcast is nearly complete and ready to go. So expect that in the next podcast.

And my Spore surprise, I have that ready as well.

And I'm working on the new site design as well (but that's going to take a little bit longer).

So expect quite a bit in the next few weeks!!! It's going to get busy over here!
suspense crits you for 1450
you die
you ressurrect yourself
greater healing potion heals you for 900

/glee!
With Your Shield, Or On it.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 10:47:53 am »
The suspense already killed my... but I had a fary.

you had a what? 

*Looking forward to the new changes* <--to stay on topic

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 11:12:51 am »
i think he means fairy like in the Legend of Zelda

*Changes! Woohoo!*
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 01:18:36 pm »
Heh, I've been listening to the new "stuff" for the upcoming podcast (still not ready, before the end of the month though). When you guys hear this I think your heads just might explode. But I'll give you a little hint...

What I've been working on is to make this not just the best gaming podcast out there but the best podcast ... period. I'm working to make this the "gold standard" that all other podcasts will try to live up to. Yes this might sound a bit presumptuous, but when you hear the next podcast I think you guys are going to understand, and hopefully agree. But let me tell you, it's going to be worth the wait and you will never be able to listen to the podcast the same way ever again!
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 02:08:18 pm »
Damnit, Steve! You can't say that much and then just say, "Oh, you have to wait a week. But trust me, you have not experienced life yet."

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline sporaholic

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 02:26:46 pm »
Heh, I've been listening to the new "stuff" for the upcoming podcast (still not ready, before the end of the month though). When you guys hear this I think your heads just might explode. But I'll give you a little hint...

What I've been working on is to make this not just the best gaming podcast out there but the best podcast ... period. I'm working to make this the "gold standard" that all other podcasts will try to live up to. Yes this might sound a bit presumptuous, but when you hear the next podcast I think you guys are going to understand, and hopefully agree. But let me tell you, it's going to be worth the wait and you will never be able to listen to the podcast the same way ever again!

The best podcast ever? Hes mad, mad I say! *cackels evilly* Then again is the competition for podcasts existant..? Meh, just give me some damn good Spore info in it or I'll put myself into a coma until the game releases.. >.>

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2005, 02:29:11 pm »
The best podcast ever? Hes mad, mad I say! *cackels evilly* Then again is the competition for podcasts existant..? Meh, just give me some damn good Spore info in it or I'll put myself into a coma until the game releases.. >.>

I'd like to put myself into a coma right now. Just for a week or so. I just don't feel like being conscious.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2005, 02:42:48 pm »

"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2005, 03:11:56 pm »
The site was just down for a few minutes...that probably doesn't have anything to do with updating it though, does it...lol.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2005, 03:12:48 pm »
 :D
Quote from: Gaming Peter Molyneux on Today at 04:18:36 PM