Author Topic: The Bible Code  (Read 4092 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bible Code
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 10:24:46 pm »
I remember an episode of bull**** were they talked about this. They used the same program to post predict 9/11 or something, from a vanilla ice album.

They did this with John Safran's Musical jamberee or it might have been John Safran vs God either way they used the bible to predict the career of vanilla ice and then the lyrics from his album to predict 9/11. I think they even used the same method to "predict" things that had happen years before the material the prediction came from was released.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 02:10:01 pm »
You can find code like this I any sufficiently large piece of text you want. Thats the human mind for you; it's great at reading between the lines, even if there isn't anything there to read.

Offline Hammerman58

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Thor carrier of the mightiest hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 05:09:26 pm »
It seems to be that only past events can be found. Agreeing with Ovi that the human mind is looking for a pattern and its only going to find that stuff that people know about. All this is doing is trying to make sense of the world. With the WWII people are like could this have been avoided then someone looks at this huge list of random letters and is looking for an answer the mind is going to make one. They see it in this code and like thats it god wanted it to happen so its ok not our fault.
STOP HAMMERTIME 
PSN Names YaY I got a thread stickied.

Offline Jagon

• Battlezone Captain
  • Pochemu ludi pischut pa Ruskimu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 05:22:40 pm »
the bible code is a waste of time. nuff said