Author Topic: Canada  (Read 5216 times)

Offline Myshuno

• Zork Emperor
  • WAHOOOO!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Canada
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 04:02:50 pm »
This is America, and if you don't like it, you can just GET OUT!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 04:04:56 pm by Myshuno »
Right on

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 04:06:44 pm »
Says the guy with the vaguely asian name.

Also, this is an International (pro: In-ter-na-shun-al) forum. That means the WHOLE WORLD.

Offline Myshuno

• Zork Emperor
  • WAHOOOO!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 04:15:52 pm »
I know, im just trying to sound like the normal american redneck summbitch that thinks the United States rules the world.

And my name is not asian. its from the sims. On The Sims 2 there is that game thats like bingo, its called Myshuno. And on The Sims 1, whenever you dont pay attention to your sim, the cry and yell "Myshuno!"...then they die.  ;D
Right on

Offline Jagon

• Battlezone Captain
  • Pochemu ludi pischut pa Ruskimu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 04:26:25 pm »
This is America, and if you don't like it, you can just GET OUT!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI
Bed Bath and Beyond!

f$#k yeah!

America 1
Rest of World 0

Offline Myshuno

• Zork Emperor
  • WAHOOOO!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 04:28:29 pm »
HAHAHAHA
oh my allah i just shat myself
Right on

Offline Seloth

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 07:06:18 pm »

f$#k yeah!

America 1
Rest of World 0

The mentality that makes the country fail as e speak  ;D

I think its ment to be more or less a language thing rather than country.Such as Canada would go with US English spelling and say for another example Ireland which is no there would go with the UK as its Uk English spelling

Offline uj

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Let's roll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 07:32:04 pm »

I think its ment to be more or less a language thing rather than country.Such as Canada would go with US English spelling and say for another example Ireland which is no there would go with the UK as its Uk English spelling
Ireland is part of the UK. Canada is a separate country from the USA. If they want Canadians and USA..ians to visit the same page it should say 'North America' instead of 'US'.
My predictions for Spore.

1) No water creatures at initial release. I was right about this even when the fanboys were denying it.
2) No composite limbs at initial release. eg. Buttface; attaching a limb to a limb to... Update: Prediction was incorrect. Buttface is in!
3) Spore will outsell the Sims and be the best selling game of all time until something better comes along.

Offline Nugget_N

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 07:44:09 pm »
'Ireland' is the island which occupies both Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK, and the Republic of Ireland (or Éire), which is a sovereign state. Come on now, you sound like an American now. :P
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 07:51:23 pm by Nugget_N »

Offline uj

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Let's roll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 08:09:56 pm »
'Ireland' is the island which occupies both Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK, and the Republic of Ireland (or Éire), which is a sovereign state.
o i c.

1) No water creatures at initial release. I was right about this even when the fanboys were denying it.
2) No composite limbs at initial release. eg. Buttface; attaching a limb to a limb to... Update: Prediction was incorrect. Buttface is in!
3) Spore will outsell the Sims and be the best selling game of all time until something better comes along.

Offline Seloth

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 03:39:13 pm »

Ireland is part of the UK. Canada is a separate country from the USA. If they want Canadians and USA..ians to visit the same page it should say 'North America' instead of 'US'.

uj I actually felt,welll lets just say ~@SADSKDSADHP describes it, when you said that...What made you think that Ireland is appart of the UK..Infact where are you from.Like its one thing to say that it's in the British Isles,but to say that it's appart of the physical country known as the UK.:P

It's quite a touchy subject I'm sorry to say,Not because of any actualy hate for the UK,It's just that Irish people from the Rep in general find it offencive to be called British when were not.Pretty much the same for Canadians to be called American((all though they technically could seeingas they are in North America,such as us being referd to as Europeans lol)) or Spanish and Italians getting mxied up.

and just to say,Yes Ireland has two nations on it as an Island but in general,when one refers to Ireland they are refering to the the Rep of Ireland.

Offline uj

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Let's roll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 03:47:06 pm »
It was a brainfart. Just let it go.

Offline Seloth

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 03:55:16 pm »
lol no worrys...Just curiouse how it happens lol  ;D