4 (10.8%)
Adam
2 (5.4%)
Troll
1 (2.7%)
Mudkips
9 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: - Mountain Troll Adventure!! - *hibernating because it bored me to death.^^*  (Read 10083 times)

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: - Mountain Troll Adventure!! -
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 05:27:30 pm »
Works for me. :)
Virus Buster.

Offline ashevm

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • We are the creature makers
    • View Profile
    • Longcount
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 05:57:08 pm »
Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth shan't speak with the mighty peasant. Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth shalt steal ye olde merchandising from the er... man.

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 06:07:04 pm »
mighty peasant?

i think you've got something wrong here, Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth is the mighty here.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 07:19:31 am »
Hail yon tumbrilist!
I be Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth and I yearn to inquire of any tidings thou art amenable to disclose.
I also have want of the knowledge of what commodities you are transporting and if they be available for purchase.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 07:21:29 am by Slartibartfast »

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 07:44:54 am »
Right.

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 10:06:19 am »
Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth walked down from his mountain hill to meet with the human.
Applying the first action of communication that came to mind, he waved at the peasant. The peasant gave Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth a startled look as he came to an abrupt halt, even the horse pulling the cart took notice.

"Hail yon tumbrilist!
I be Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth and I yearn to inquire of any tidings thou art amenable to disclose.
I also have want of the knowledge of what commodities you are transporting and if they be available for purchase." Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth said. He noticed that the peasant was shivering uncontrollably.

"H-h-hello." he uttered. "I d-don't understand w-what you are saying, Sir."
Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth was dumbfounded at the obviously low intelligence possessed by the man, he didn't understand what Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth was saying!
"I am but a simple peasant! I have in my cart of weapons and armour which i am to sell at Rustshire, have mercy!!"

Rustshire? Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth hadn't heard of this place.

Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth was puzzled as to why the peasant was so scared of him, after all, he simply greeted him. Things had obviously changed during his long slumber.

what should Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth do with the peasant?

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 10:18:58 am »
Ask him if Thoeda'ar von Whppenton Zarda'an the Fifth can look through his wares, ask him about Rustshire then allow him to be on his way.
Virus Buster.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 11:46:56 am »
Maybe we could use this quaint man as a travelling companion to seek out this newfound Rustshire.

Offline ashevm

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • We are the creature makers
    • View Profile
    • Longcount
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 04:09:51 pm »
mighty peasant?

i think you've got something wrong here, Thoeda'ar von Whippenton Zarda'an the Fifth is the mighty here.

Yeah I know, I just didn't know what medieval gibberish adjective to call the guy :p

EDIT: And pretend to be rich and interested in buying his stuff...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:12:36 pm by ashevm »

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 08:14:01 pm »
Maybe we could use this quaint man as a travelling companion to seek out this newfound Rustshire.

Indeed!

Say to the peasant, "I hast want for a companion on my journey to this "Rustshire." I dcree you to be my Royal Steward/Jester/Food Source. If thy wish to duel because you dost not want to become so, I shall be forced to heave myself upon you in a heavy, squishing manner. Is that clear...eth?"

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2008, 11:58:37 am »
Yes, we should accompany him on his way to Rustshire, but we should checkout the weapons and armor first.
We should be polite and ask him his name, his occupation, and about his general status and wellbeing.
Any local news or rumors he could tell us would also be useful.
Ask him where he's from, how far he's travelled, and why he is alone.

Possible phrases to use:
By what name art thou hailed?
Art thou a thrall to a liege or art thou a yeoman?
Dist thou smithy these armaments or art thou a warmonger?
Thoeda'ar von Whppenton Zarda'an the Fifth hast just roused from a lengthy languor, so Thoeda'ar von Whppenton Zarda'an the Fifth may seem quite the quidnunc; but pray tell any happenstance -- or even just gossipry -- thou art perchance to know. 
From whereabouts dist thou come hence and what is the farness of that place?
Why doest thou journey companionless? 

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2008, 01:08:58 pm »
Oh yes Blarg brings up a good point.  We should probably insinuatingly call him our Stewart.