Author Topic: New Video: IGN Tribal Video  (Read 20585 times)

Offline Lurker28

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
    • Ordus inferi - Age of Conan Guild
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 06:05:28 pm by Lurker28 »

Offline 0goober0

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
Re: New Video: IGN Tribal Video
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:02:49 pm »
nice!  ;D

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
  • And, boom goes the dynamite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 06:05:11 pm »
Hmm. To Download the High Quality version or not. We'll I'll wait for it to finish playing before I decide I guess.
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley

Offline Evildude

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 06:07:17 pm »
That's my favorite video so far. I love how the creatures were gathering eggs(?) from that big creature in the pen.
I need a sig because the lack of one annoys me.
Life, the Universe, and Everything
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Evildude

Offline Lurker28

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 06:07:57 pm »
Hmm. To Download the High Quality version or not. We'll I'll wait for it to finish playing before I decide I guess.

downloaded the high quality version, it is a must. So much is going on in these videos you will want the higher version.

If you guys do not have a sub to IGN, I will be uploading the video to my FTP here. It should be ready within the next 15 minutes.

Offline BumpyRide

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Definitely Bumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 06:12:42 pm »
So hard to wait for September.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 06:12:49 pm »
Danke Herr Doctor!!! :D

EDIT:
Is that a 16 year old software engineer? xD
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 06:18:52 pm by DarkDragon »
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 06:13:43 pm »

downloaded the high quality version, it is a must. So much is going on in these videos you will want the higher version.

If you guys do not have a sub to IGN, I will be uploading the video to my FTP here. It should be ready within the next 15 minutes.

I'm fairly observant and I have an IGN subscription. So it doesn't affect me either way. :-p I'm loving the Farms and the Musical Combat.

Just a note, if there is fishing, how come there is no water stage? *pouts*
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley

Offline BumpyRide

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Definitely Bumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 06:15:24 pm »
Sims had expansions, I bet spore will have expansions. It would be nice to determine where you emerge during the water stage if there was one though.

Offline Lurker28

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 06:16:28 pm »

I'm fairly observant and I have an IGN subscription. So it doesn't affect me either way. :-p I'm loving the Farms and the Musical Combat.

Just a note, if there is fishing, how come there is no water stage? *pouts*

No water stage, but the fish are just a resource....nothing customizable about that, like spice.

I think we are all fairly observant, we are spore fanatics for crying out loud. However, there is just a lot going on at once and a high resolution video gives you a better look at what is going on.

Offline BumpyRide

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Definitely Bumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 06:17:27 pm »
Spice was only called that by that one spore preveiw. I heard you can name your currency anything you want it to be.

Offline Skraeling

• Akalabeth Addict
  • My what big teeth I have.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 06:19:37 pm »
do want ftp!

No, really.  I am a card carrying scientist.

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 06:20:57 pm »
No water stage, but the fish are just a resource....nothing customizable about that, like spice.

I think we are all fairly observant, we are spore fanatics for crying out loud. However, there is just a lot going on at once and a high resolution video gives you a better look at what is going on.

I know. I've been here since 2005 and all. :-p It was more of a whimsical complaint than a serious question.

That's what I'm saying though. I can watch it in Full Screen High-Res from IGN. Why waste my limited (and it is currently limited) HDD space on something I'll watch 5 times? I was contemplating downloading it in case it had any editors to analyze, but it didn't.

Offline Lurker28

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 06:24:40 pm »
Spice was only called that by that one spore preveiw. I heard you can name your currency anything you want it to be.

Who cares, I was purely stating that food/fish is just another part of the resource system.

I know. I've been here since 2005 and all. :-p It was more of a whimsical complaint than a serious question.

That's what I'm saying though. I can watch it in Full Screen High-Res from IGN. Why waste my limited (and it is currently limited) HDD space on something I'll watch 5 times? I was contemplating downloading it in case it had any editors to analyze, but it didn't.
yes yes, so have many of us (including myself). I understand, that you do not want to take up hard drive space. I am just talking in general and to no specific person that the high resolution version is worth a watch or two. I will have the ftp up here in a second with faster download speeds then IGN anyway (7 minutes until upload is completed).

Here is the link so when it finally comes up (please do not download until at least 6:40 PST time):
http://www.ordusinferi.com/files/spore/sporetribal.wmv
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 06:30:13 pm by Lurker28 »

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 06:39:09 pm »
I just found this particular shot awesome, not for the combat but for the highlighted parts.