Author Topic: MySpore groups?  (Read 952 times)

Offline leanbarton

• Mystery House Madman
  • CrushYoMind in Sporepedia
    • View Profile
MySpore groups?
« on: May 27, 2008, 08:31:49 am »
So I would imagine, like all other social websites, that we can have groups in myspore. Someone should make a gamingsteve group. I'd like to see what happens with Naucean, etc.

Offline KL0k

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
Re: MySpore groups?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 09:28:26 am »
if this is possible, its a good idea

Offline Beatnuki

• Scramble Skipper
  • Wilco Hex, reporting for duty!
    • View Profile
    • Beatnuki's Chunk of Funk (which seemed like a good idea at the time)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 09:56:11 am »
I never thought of a group. I thought maybe a Sporecast with 'gamingsteve' as the title or tags, but an actual group in the social networking side of things would be a good idea. This community has grown and flourished over the years, and it'd be terrible if a part of that was somehow forgotten because we're all so engrossed in the game. I'm sure the gamingsteve forum will always live on and flourish but an ingame way of doing that and continuing to have these discussions/debates/flat-out arguments/copious dosages of sarcasm is always welcome.  :)
If you peruse my things, you get POINTS!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Beatnuki

Only trouble is, they're Whose Line Is It Anyway points, which are infamously not worth anything.

Offline Zamaza

• Bezerk Brawler
  • Daydreaming at Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:07 pm »
Well I've been trying to friend all the gamingstevians I find on youtube in case someone uploads something nifty or by some fluke receives the CC early (see last harry potter book).

We could make a youtube group o.O