Author Topic: Released Everywhere, party!  (Read 181220 times)

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
Released Everywhere, party!
« on: May 18, 2008, 11:17:56 am »
So, now that the Spore CC is less than a month away I'd like to know what people expect from it and if they have already planned what's the first thing they're gonna try to make on it. Post away!

I'll make random stuff at first to familiarize myself with the editor, then I'll make some of my creature that I've previously drawn and finally I'll try to make earth stuff just to try it. I'll also try some sci-fi creatures and finally when I'm done with all of that I'll just make up new creatures. (don't worry, I'll only upload stuff worth uploading :P)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:07:56 am by DarkDragon »

DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Month, let the pre-party begin!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 11:39:45 am »
Penis creature.

<.<

>.>
@davidramnero

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 11:41:04 am »
Huckbuck... you dirty person.

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 11:41:31 am »
A penis creature who has penii growing off of his penis which has another penis growing off of them.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 11:42:47 am »
A penis creature who has penii growing off of his penis which has another penis growing off of them.

Now that's what I call a fractal :X

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 11:44:30 am »
Ill recreate various movie and video game creatures just to test the editor then ill go crazy!.

Offline xnodas

• Frogger Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 11:46:14 am »
hmm I for one have no idea what I am going to be doing with just the creature editor. I had a vague idea of what I was gonna do with the actual game but now that i think about it, using just the creture editor kinda has me stumped. So...ya.
"Tell me what you cherish most...give me the pleasure of taking it away." Final Fatasy VII: Advent Children

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 11:46:48 am »
Add random parts, move the body around, fiddle with it, and see what  i get.

Then sandworms.

Offline Ramphastos

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 11:53:11 am »
There are a few creatures I've been itching to make into spore, but I'll probably only try to make them after I've messed around and made some random stuff.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 12:12:00 pm »
Seriously I don't know what I will do, I will just do without thinkig, just let it flow.
@davidramnero

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 12:53:36 pm »
I'm not even sure I'll try out the creature creator.  There's something to be said for experiencing a game all at once when it's complete.  I don't want some of the wonder to be gone when I first play Spore.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 12:58:04 pm »
So you are going to keep your hands away from the CC for 4 months even though it is in reach after waiting for the game for like 2 - 3 years? YA RLY.
@davidramnero

Offline CosmicD

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 01:41:02 pm »
The fisr thing I'm gonna do with it is just enjoying all the different controls you can do. Then, as I'm not going to create my main creature cause I want to reseve it for the game: I first will make "the shadow of dollie" with the CC.  with black fur and long teeth... 6 legs and an eye on it's tail :P (these deformations are only the beginning)

(i actually wonder if you can make cell creatures with it ? .. Most probably not because i already heard it's not really being cross polinated by other users)

but it would be cool :)

Offline ARCosta

• Pac-Man Maniac
  • Ki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 01:42:24 pm »
When I get my hand on the CC demo I'll probably explode.

But after I reassemble myself I'll do some random creatures, and then start to explore the limits (max size, max number of limbs, how much can a limb extend, etc.)

But before all that, a penis creature of course.
Green grin

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 01:45:58 pm »
The fisr thing I'm gonna do with it is just enjoying all the different controls you can do. Then, as I'm not going to create my main creature cause I want to reseve it for the game: I first will make "the shadow of dollie" with the CC.  with black fur and long teeth... 6 legs and an eye on it's tail :P (these deformations are only the beginning)

(i actually wonder if you can make cell creatures with it ? .. Most probably not because i already heard it's not really being cross polinated by other users)

but it would be cool :)

I think you can make cell creatures but in 3D, when the cells come out of the water they come in 3D which means their parts are probably available in the creature editor.

gamingsteve.dyndns.org