Author Topic: Fanfic universe allegiances 2.0  (Read 2547 times)

Offline SporeGames

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
Fanfic universe allegiances 2.0
« on: May 08, 2008, 08:29:29 am »
Basically a restart of this thread (http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3611.0) which is so dead I'd get banned for posting in it (bad joke I know.)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Fanfic universe allegiances 2.0
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 01:22:56 pm »
Basically a restart of this thread (http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3611.0) which is so dead I'd get banned for posting in it (bad joke I know.)

What makes you think that recreating it won't get you banned?

Offline SporeGames

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 01:26:08 pm »

Why would it get me banned?

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 01:31:06 pm »

Why would it get me banned?

Nothing, never mind.

Anyways these are the major alliances that were around throughout the fanfic universe (in chronological order):
C.A.B.
O.T.H.E.R.
D.U.P.
A.O.H.

(Apparently there was a POP (don't remember it though) as well as one alliance that was basically a large conquering system. Don't remember what they were called though)

A little searching can get you the threads although i'm not sure they all have members list. I know the DUP does (i made it), so quote the first post and you'll have what you need for your information.

There is also the Grand Union (REDSTAR Union, New Union etc) although that's not so much an alliance. There was also the Alliance of Protectors but that was created specifically for a war (kinda) and ended thereafter.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 01:33:35 pm by josasa »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 02:03:55 pm »
The Alliance of Protectors was in fact created by the Wexxians to promote peace and avoid wars... best laid plans of mice and robots!  :P

I't was a good war though! The only reason that the Alliance was disbanded afterwards was that the Wexxians realiced that they would always cause trouble and it would be safer if that wouldent hurt their friends.  ::)

I'm not dead yet!  ;)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 02:06:08 pm »
*hugs Jack*

YOU'RE ALIVE :)
the real saviour of this forum

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 02:15:12 pm »
Well, the Elbeasts started an alliance a long time ago that got no members.  The alliance was an alliance that had the following rules:
1.  If you are not edible or an Elbeast, you can share technology with anyone for the cost of helping conquer civilizations.
2.  If you are edible and advanced, you can share technology with anyone for the cost of a small tax in which a random number of your people are given to the Elbeasts anually.
3.  If you are edible and unadvanced, you are automatically put into this alliance and belong to the Elbeasts.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 04:45:22 pm »
*hugs Jack*

OH YEAH!!!

;D ;D 8) ;D ;D
JACK LIVES!!!
 ;D ;D 8) ;D ;D

Offline TaylorFlame

• Adventure Ace
  • LOOK A MUSLIM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 09:04:07 pm »
Well, the Elbeasts started an alliance a long time ago that got no members.  The alliance was an alliance that had the following rules:
1.  If you are not edible or an Elbeast, you can share technology with anyone for the cost of helping conquer civilizations.
2.  If you are edible and advanced, you can share technology with anyone for the cost of a small tax in which a random number of your people are given to the Elbeasts anually.
3.  If you are edible and unadvanced, you are automatically put into this alliance and belong to the Elbeasts.

I can see why it got no members.