Inkling
0 (0%)
Met
0 (0%)
Neoadept
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 17, 2008, 03:15:15 pm

Author Topic: Gaming Steve Sim Cruise - Story thread: Day 11 **Rescue**  (Read 89164 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming Steve Sim Cruise - Story thread: Day 4 - **Vote Now**
« Reply #315 on: May 18, 2008, 03:51:34 am »
Makes it back it back to his room the place was turned upside down. Someone had definitely been in here.

Offline Bona Fide Supraman

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 18, 2008, 04:16:54 am »
I got up early with a splitting headache.

I really should stop the drinking...

I decided to take a stroll around the pool deck to clear my head. The ships doctor and another crew member were stood together, and on the floor was...

Eugh. Another day, another death.
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #317 on: May 18, 2008, 05:39:13 am »
               "Oh, man! My back back hurts like heck! I must have slept in...", I murmured. "Wait! The evidence!"

It was already morning. After the party, I went straight to the scene of the first crime. Good thing the place hasn't been cleaned since that day. If they did, who knows how we'll find the killer. Time to show them what I found."

Making my way up to the pool deck, hoping to have a talk with the new captain, I noticed some people gathering around the deck's pool. "What's happening, Gec?", I asked him, as I walked towards the pool. Little did I know what I would find lying by the side. "Oh my-!"

It was already too late for the captain. "The fifth one..."

"Doc! I've got it! That thing you gave me worked! Now we just have to call on all the crew and passengers."

"EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!", I said to the crowd that gathered around the pool. Once I finally got their attention I began to speak. "I have here with me evidence that might point us to the real identity of the ship's killer! If we can hold a meeting for all the crew and passengers in the theater, we can finally find out who the real killer is!"

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 18, 2008, 05:47:06 am »
As the man started talking about evidence I smiled, 'this is going to get interesting' I thought as I said: "This young man is right, we have to gather a meeting."
@davidramnero

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 18, 2008, 07:24:06 am »
"Yes! Before you all throw me overboard!"
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 18, 2008, 07:58:10 am »
"i agree, only if i may have a small talk about the Holy Sloths afterwards!!
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 18, 2008, 09:05:39 am »
*Having made his way back to the pool deck after hearing of another murder.*

"If you actually have some evidence you should go ahead and tell us. 
In fact, if anyone has something besides rumors and hearsay, they should say something now."

gec05

« Reply #322 on: May 18, 2008, 09:20:12 am »
I allowed Yuu to lead the investigation, I thought it was much too dangerous to let anyone know I was involved. Based on the note we found I decided to do my own research privately. If anything should happen to Yuu I can continue the investigation in secrecy. Until then I paused my research so that I may fix the toilets. I don't think anyone has been able to use the bathroom for a couple of days now. I don't even want to know how they plan to take care of their business until then.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 18, 2008, 09:33:09 am »
               "I have here multiple samples of the fingerprints left behind in the murder scene. Now, as all of you may know, fingerprints are unique to every single individual. By analyzing this and comparing it with everyone's fingerprints, we'll find out exactly who did it. If we use the equipment in the theater, we could all compare each other's fingerprints with the ones I've gathered in the murder scene. If anyone has any second doubts about the information I've gathered, we can just collect new data from the second murder scene."

I take off my glasses and clean it with my handkerchief before carrying on.

"So, shall we all go to the theater?"

Well, I guess things are doing fine here. I hope Gec brings the note when he finishes his part of the investigation.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 18, 2008, 10:15:42 am »
"Sounds good, as the unfortunate new captain of this ship I say we will refrain from throwing people over board, infact, when we get a match we won't throw the person overboard like savages and risk killing a innocent person because of a mismatched fingerprint. Instead, we can lock them in their room. If the murders continue then they are innocent and we saved a persons life. If not, then they probably are the killer, or the killer has stopped. If that happens then we can keep them locked up and keep a potential killer from killing people.Either way, no matter what outcome we saved a persons life."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 10:17:37 am by Flamester_ »
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 18, 2008, 10:23:55 am »
               "Agreed!"

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #326 on: May 18, 2008, 01:21:01 pm »
Dawn broke and panic spread. Rumors flew and crazy ideas were thrown about. The scientist was babbling about evidence and fingerprints and wanting a meeting. He was drawing a lot of attention to himself. 

The people agreed to the meeting but just to keep the scientist happy.

"Good Morning everyone, thanks for assembling at such short notice. Please welcome our purser who has a few words to say"

"Good Morning! As we all know, things are not running smoothly on this ship. The Daily Sail paper will be published later today and we're trying to get some food made for lunch but with the Chef gone, it will just be simple food. Half of the freezer went out last night and we lost half of our meat supply to spoilage. The good news is the toilets are working again, thank you Gec. The engines are still not up to capacity and we are floating at a very slow pace. We've been radioing for help but no one seems to be responding. We have some items reported as stolen last night including some underwear. We hope to catch the thief soon.

Now, please welcome Army General Flamester, our acting Captain."

"Thank you! After talking to the First Mate last night, we both agreed that if something happened to him, I would become acting Captain. The monkey business needs to stop now and we need to get to work finding this killer. We will not be throwing people overboard anymore, we will be making a brig in the crew department to hold suspects. Now, we have a scientist on board who wants to speak."

The crowd stirred, they didn't want to put people in the brig. Things were becoming more privative and they wanted blood, revenge and justice. Once they voted again, the suspect would indeed be thrown overboard.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #327 on: May 18, 2008, 01:50:16 pm »
One person in particular didn't trust the General, he didn't trust any military at all. Why should we listen to him? He could be killing us all, they train military to kill without leaving a trace.

Many thoughts were going around the room, not all were about the murder.

"Hi everyone, my name is Scienceg.. I mean Yuu, sorry I get nervous speaking. I've been working on an idea and I put together a finger print kit with products off the ship. With this kit we can try to match the fingerprints at the crime scene with the fingerprints of everyone here. I just need you to each come by and give me a sample"

"What did you say your name was? I think you're a liar! We've all been all over this ship, finding fingerprints is not going to give us any help. Besides, you could change the results!  Bah, I say we forget all this, any one of us could be guilty, except me of course." said Slarti

The people talked and grumbled and didn't know what to believe. Who was to be trusted? The General? The Scientist? It was every man for himself!! No one would be giving fingerprint samples.

Offline Bona Fide Supraman

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 18, 2008, 02:50:04 pm »
This is crazy.

I left the assembly hall.

Maybe I should try investigating...

Right. So....where to start...maybe I'll talk to that scientist. He must have a few ideas.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

gec05

« Reply #329 on: May 18, 2008, 05:39:11 pm »
"Crap! I'm going to miss the meeting! Yuu is expecting something."

I barge into the backstage area with an envelope containing the original note found in the pool. Seeing as he was the closest person, I hand the envelope to Supraman, seeing as he was walking out.

"Please give this to Yuu. He needs it urgently."

I quickly bolt out as I came and headed to the engine room to continue work.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 04:58:45 pm by Gec »