Author Topic: List of RPG Types  (Read 1303 times)

Offline SporeGames

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
List of RPG Types
« on: May 06, 2008, 08:28:16 am »
This is essentially a list of different types of Rpgs used for convenience and organization purposes I hope that one will put the initials of the type of RPG in brackets next to the title similar to what we do now with New Galaxy.

1.   Vote and read [VR] example, Inceptus: the typical spore game the creator gives a creature and at the post's end shows a multiple choice question of decisions and/or evolutions for the creature showing what happen sin the next installment
2.   Showcase[SC] example, Naucean: One showcases premade information (i.e. culture technology etc.) whilst people watch
3.   Semi-Showcase[SS] example, Terren Ixxi: One Show cases basic creature info then makes  a poll for what shall be shown next
4.   Group RPG [GR], example The Communicant Invasion: multiple creatures inserted in a Rpg by there Creators. Can be VR or more commonly, SC
The following are created by me
5. Real-Time [RT] One sets up a date and tine span in which voters will vote on as quickly as possible and the creator will post as much as possible this can be applied to VR or SS i.e. [RT]/ [SS]

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
Re: List of RPG Types
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 08:32:07 am »
Should post this in Spore RP Rules sticky, I don't think this needs a whole new thread.
the real saviour of this forum