Author Topic: Rate the above user overall *Read first post before rating*  (Read 1726 times)

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
It should be in this format:
--APPEARANCE--
User's Name:0-20.  Give Explanation.
Avatar:0-20.  Note that if you think it is innapropriate for the forum, you should give this a -20.  Give Explanation.
Personal Text:0-10.  Here, do not rate based on fitting with avatar or name, that comes later.  Give Explanation.
Personal Text fits with Avatar:0-15.  Give Explanation.
Personal Text fits with Name:0-10.  Give Explanation.
Avatar fits with Name:0-5.  Give Explanation.
Sig:0-20.  Give Explanation.

OVERALL APPEARANCE:{Add all appearance ratings up}%

--FORUMVALUE--
Average Value of Recent Posts:0-35.  Look in Recent Posts, quote a few examples, give an explanation, and then rate.
Average Value of Original Posts:0-5.  Look in Recent Posts, go to the last page, give a few examples, and then rate.
Improvement in Post Value:-10-10.  Look at the examples you quoted for original, then for recent.  Rate improvement.
Average Niceness of Recent Posts:0-35.  Do the same as for Average Value of Recent Posts.
Average Niceness of Original Posts:0-35.  Do the same as for Average Value of Original Posts.
Improvement in Niceness:-10-10.  Do the same as Improvement in Post Value.

OVERALL FORUMVALUE:{Add all forumvalue ratings up}%

OVERALL:{Average Overall Appearance and Overall Forumvalue.

Now, I have noone to rate.

Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the above user overall *Read first post before rating*
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 02:50:51 pm »
why not just have it simple by just rating the above user on how you like him/her?

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the above user overall *Read first post before rating*
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 03:44:41 pm »
I concur with Veraal, seems a lot less troublesome rather than making things uselessly complicated :P.

Not to be a party pooper but I kinda go for Veraal's idea, seems a lot more logical.
Maybe you should revise the rules a little bit.
(but it might turn out to be a very spiteful thread, or end up like the "rate the user by fame" thread)
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )