Author Topic: Primal Standata and others. Old galaxy now.  (Read 1975 times)

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
Primal Standata and others. Old galaxy now.
« on: April 08, 2008, 11:42:24 am »
name Standata
plural Standatec
singular Stant
possessive Stanitic

planet Gallilao
day 28 hours avarage.
month 24 days
year 7 months

I have no pictures yet, they shall be made after my first story, taken out of the Isarcp.
I shall format this to be more easy to use.
I shall get the story's first chapter finished by the end of this month.

Exerpt 1 from the Isarcp.

1: Mouldings.

At first, there was nothing but void, but, in the middle, there was a small sphere.
This sphere was heavy, hard and brittle. Once, the sphere grew a mind. Then, it
grew feelings. The sphere was sad. It was alone. The sphere began to split. Once.
Twice. Three times. Again. Soon, there were many spheres of different weight, size
5: and shape. Each broke up more and more, until there was many things. Some became
water, others air. Each had it's own ideas and knowledge. One day, A clump of
undecided material thought about being more useful. More and more clumps thought
about this and joined up: the first lifeform was made. They soon became better,
more powerful or fast. The "small" war had begun. Masses ate masses, masses grew
10: to hurt others.

Sorry it's small, I'm going to post small bits, just to keep it working.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 10:57:03 am by blitzonator »

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
Re: [NG] Primal Standata.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 02:36:20 am »
Isiins
I knew I hiding this notepad file somewhere...
Warning: Provokes the idea of a wang creature. Read at your own risk.

Okay, I don't have an image yet. Close your eyes, scratch that, you won't be able to see. Here we go. Imagine a tripod, a small back leg and two long claw like front legs. Now imagine a long body reaching up, at a 47 degree angle forward. Good? Now, on the tip of this thing, imagine 4 vveerryy looooong arms, each with claws. Under those arms is a mouth, like a Barnicle from HL2. colour the things arms green, like a vine. the body should be blue with white patches.

There, apart from the wangish body we have the first predator on Gallilao, the Isiins.

The Isiins are a towering race, planting their heads in trees and hanging their arms below. These creatures wait until their prey gets in range, thinking the arms are vines. Each arm hides a small eye. When a prey item gets close enough, the Isiin grabs its prey with its arms and eats it on the spot, before dropping its hands for another meal. They live in pocket forests, jungles and somtimes caves, each with a different pattern on its body.

Why did I make you think of this?

Why?

Here's why. Almost all the land animals have that basic plan. Three legs, long body, four arms. Like how creatures of earth have a tail, then two legs, then two more legs. In that similer way. Just look at a Koala, then a Cheetah. Then maybe us. You'll see it.

The Primal standata in ACII

/'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''\
  |88888888888888888|
   \   __________   _/\/
    \  \               || 
    || \\             ||
   ,/\, ,/\,         

((It's the best I can do right now, sue me.))
General biology
I'm doing this in sections.

Arms The Standatec have four tenticle like arms, each are powerful and can feel even a slight breeze. on the tips of the arms are decayed holes, where the eyes used to be. These arms are about one palm long, each, making the size of a stant about that of a dog, a Greyhound to be more presice.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:55:18 pm by blitzonator »

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
Re: [NG] Primal Standata.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 06:57:31 am »
Body The body of a Stant is mostly a blubber like skin, then there is a stiff bone running through the center of it's body. The organs are placed on the underside, with powerful veins pumping blood and wired nerves placing commands to them. The Standata have a heart, much like ours, but it has only 6 chambers, placed to pump the blood at a very fast rate. To breath, the Standata have a small hole on the underside, near the arms. Veins pump extremely fast blood around it, taking oxygen and shooting out CO2.

Legs The legs of a stant are strong at the front, with bones that are harder than any other. A Stant can run by raising it's body like a Basilisk and sprinting on its forelegs at high speeds. The back leg is used for walking, like the front leg of a Willosoar.

Breeding The Standata breed through spores, shot out of a part of the skin on the back. The spores then fertilise into a seed like egg, which soon breaks, a Stant sprinting out of the ground towards safety. Breeding is a 3 time only affair. Mating seasons are usually in the Autumn times, when the temperture can make sure the spores survive the weather.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:00:55 am by blitzonator »

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
Re: Primal Standata and others. Old galaxy now.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 11:15:26 am »
Rolians.(Yes, the name sucks...)

The Rolians are a mostly amazing alien, mastering a grown wheel. At puberty, a hollow growth forms on the legs. In a few years, the part detaches and the legs begin to spray a wax like lubricant. This allows the Rolian to have stronger back legs allowing them to sprint at a faster speed than any other creature.