Author Topic: Condemned 2: Bloodshot  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
« on: April 14, 2008, 07:09:21 pm »
Ethan Thomas is back. This game is freakin awesome and scary as hell. I recommend this game for anyone who likes horror movies or brawler games, not much comes close to beatin' a thug down with a conduit. Anyone else into this game?

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/condemned-2-bloodshot/

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 07:10:54 pm by swamp »

Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: Condemned 2: Bloodshot
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 07:18:54 pm »
I played it, loved it, beat it in about a weekend's time. After that I sold it back to my game crazy, I just didn't see a need to keep it. It was on sale for $35, you still might find it at that price. My favorite moment in the game (my thought process) "Hey look, a bear.....(!)"  :D
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
  • http://www.pbfcomics.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 07:51:09 pm »
So it doesn't have a lot of replayability?

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 07:58:27 pm »
So it doesn't have a lot of replayability?

Well you can go back and play through trying to get all the gold power ups, they add a FPS mode when you beat the game, where you always have a gun and unlimited ammo. So if you're a completest there is stuff for you to do. There is also multi player which offers some interesting modes. Also I think I only have about 160 achievement points so if you're into that that can keep you busy as well.

At the very least you should rent the game because it is worth playing.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 12:41:29 pm »
I think the games multiplayer is awesome, so its very replayable.
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline d3ft

• Video Pinball Wizard
  • In your box playing your games.
    • View Profile
    • Team Contest the Leader - A Halo3/CoD4 XB360 Clan
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 06:28:29 pm »
If you don't even touch the singleplayer the game will last a long time from the multiplayer alone. I have blown many days on Crime Scene. The Fight Club mode is also a great time-sucker, so I'd say that it has a lot of replayability, just not in the Single Player...
I will put a sig on as soon I have something interesting to say.

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 06:32:15 pm »
I agree, but even still, if you play the single player once on normal, then once on hard, your experience with each fight will be very different, as you will be forced to find weapons and med pack, you did not need in the normal difficulty.