Author Topic: I liked Transformers and Spider-man 3.  (Read 6905 times)

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
Re: I liked Transformers and Spider-man 3.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 03:11:11 pm »
I liked Transformers it was good, but Spider-man 3 was horrible and is the worst spidey movie so far in my opinion
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 08:12:01 pm »
I enjoyed Transformers from a sit back turn off my brain and enjoy the action standpoint.

I found Spiderman to be all over the palce. The whole Sandman subplot was derailed the story. The emo Peter Parker routine was just strange. And the CGI for Venom was so bad it was distracting. The other movies had nice CG, even most of SPiderman 3. But when it came down to the last fight I was staring at the bad venom monster wondering why it looked so bad.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 02:08:49 am »
Well, I was watching the special features on the DVD for Spider-man 3, and things really started to make more sense..

The Director original wasn't a fan of Venom, he was basically forced to put him into the movie by the producers who knew there was a big fan outcry for him to be seen. The second problem comes from the fact it was originally supposed to be two movies, the first one would have covered Sandman, and Spidey getting the black suit, but casting it away by the end, and seeing the rise of Venom, in a build up for a fourth movie, which would have focused entirely on Venom as the villian.

So really, it was the Spider-man fans that ruined the movie.   :(  Having Spider-man 3 completely focus on Sandman, would have been perfect, in my opinion.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 10:25:07 pm »
  Having Spider-man 3 completely focus on Sandman, would have been perfect, in my opinion.

That would have made a huge difference for me, and most people I know. This explains why it felt like two movies. It didn't really take you anywhere it just dragged you all over the place. My only other major gripe was that venom on it's own at the end was really poorly done. I try not to find cartoony CGI distracting in a movie, but sometimes you can't help it. And for the rest of the movie the effects were excellent so seeing it so poorly done really distracted me.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 11:07:18 pm »
And how the hell did Peter and and MJ not notice the fact that a meteorite scream down from the heavens and slam into the ground no more then 30 metres away from them? I don't care what Krakow says, spidey 3 was the most boring super hero/comic book movie I've seen thus far. Batman and Robin was more entertaining.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 06:51:13 am »
If you dont understand why they didn't notice SBD you are too young to know.

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 07:46:59 am »
Remember that one part with the Butler in Spiderman 3? Oh god, that was hilarious.

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2008, 08:02:50 am »
If you dont understand why they didn't notice SBD you are too young to know.

I don't care how hard your doing it, there's just no way you wouldn't notice that.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2008, 10:56:26 pm »
Then i pity any girl you go with.