Author Topic: A New Union  (Read 9956 times)

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
Re: A New Union
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 11:17:25 am »
Mist?  You're on the path to becoming me.  Everyone hates me on this forum but a few people.  The mods tempbanned me, but there aren't tempbans anymore.  If you do what I did, you'll be gone.  Forever.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 11:19:23 am »
Mist?  You're on the path to becoming me.  Everyone hates me on this forum but a few people.  The mods tempbanned me, but there aren't tempbans anymore.  If you do what I did, you'll be gone.  Forever.

We don't all hate you anymore, you've changed since you got banned, you're a bit more sinsible (emphisis on bit)
the real saviour of this forum

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 11:23:57 am »
Oh, don't worry.  I don't care when people call me Traveller, Time Traveller, TTT, or anything else, even HelloWorld or HW, though that happens less and less.  Heck, does anyone really care when their made up name is abbreviated on an internet forum?
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 11:33:13 am »
Haha, my name can't be abbreviated. ;)

But seriously, TheMist, try and make a critter thread. :) It's fun.

I know your creatures are mysterious, but there are also other mysterious creatures here in the forum who do have threads of their own.

It's pretty nice once you have a critter thread. Try it and if you don't like it, you could just delete it.

If you don't make a critter thread, how would we know what your creatures even look like? :-\

It's fun to make creature threads. It shares the very essence of Spore itself. :)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 01:34:10 pm »
@the mist, your not persuading anyone, please make a creature thread and do what the rest of us had to do when we joined, be submissive to the older races, and wait a year or so until someone actually gives a **** about your race enough to listen to you.

I am trying to fix the forums don’t you think I recognize these rpgs are deader than David Hasselhoff’s carrier! I was going to use the invasion as a starting point for what I’d call "The Anzunian Chronicles" but seeing as how  its "over" I lost that leg. Besides the whole point of My species is that there an enigma(hello The MIST) and thus aren’t the kind to have loads of information. what we really need is to set aside a date when all of us can come on the internet and just do a real time rpg orgy.

You and every other noob that comes into this forum. They always think that their creature will 'change' the RP galaxy when, in reality, they don't. Why should your creature have the spotlight? They're no better than any other creature on this forum, and i seriously doubt they'll ever become better. Especially the way you're doing things around here.

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 12:36:27 pm »
What in the name of Louis XIV's codpiece is happening to this place? Noobs running amok and causing a ruckus like Russian peasants in the Moulon Rouge, creating threads that have zero point and integrity.

Wait, what?

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 12:56:04 pm »
Also, the New Union was one of the many names of the Grand/REDSTAR/New/Enlightened/Free Union, and is thus unoriginal.