Author Topic: A New Union  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
Re: A New Union
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 03:21:27 am »
I have purposely not made a creature thread as I would rather have The Anuzians' history fleshed out in role play instead of revealing everything in one blow.

No. Thats not how it works here, make a damn creature thread, and for gods sake use the spell check button. Do not do this, ever.

And no, no-ones going to join, we don't care if it's more organised, the older ones are more complex because maybe, you know, been there for longer? Just make the damned creature thread.

And check your personal messages.

What if the founding fathers said that about America

THIS IS NOT GODDAMNED COLONIAL AMERICA

THIS IS A GALAXY FULL OF ADVANCED AND INTELLIGANT SPECIES

Says you. Really I don't see much of a difference. A bunch of independent states all using differant currency not backed up by  a resource (as stated in the "Spice Must Flow thread")Really we need a strong unbreakable New Union (I'm a reformist sue me)

Firstly, we've been here over a year, some of us since the forum began, some where there when the nauceans were still doing there thang.

I'm not much of an elitist, but seriously, you've been here a week, and you've been doing a lot of stupid things, okay, first off, you bump up dead threads, you then try to change the currency standard to an absolutly retarded substance, and then you try to make a new union which no-one needs.

Independant states my ass, those "Independant states" are entire freaking solar systems! They have mining worlds, capital worlds, colony worlds, millatary worlds. The galaxy is not like colonial america, at all.
check my post in spice standard
and hey theres no rule agist trying to ring back dea dthreads right? ;D

I have checked it, and it's still stupid.

And it's allowed as long as it's a decent post, If your going to post complete crap then yes, it is against the rules.

well show me the crap (lol second post war tonight)

The very idea is crap etarnal, the way to try to make us accept it is crap, and the fact that you're comparing the galaxy with colonial america is pretty stupid too, because if you realise it or not: Not everyone wants to be in a huge union, we have the senate for that, we have wars because it's a good way to keep the Galaxy going, the reason the galaxy is dead right now is because literaly nothing is happening, exept for the InstanlylongbuildedupenlightenedsoandsorebelsinJunta wars, which only a few people are part of becausse they're the ones in the Grand/Icantbebotheredtosaythemall Union/Command/Parliament.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 03:22:14 am »
You need to learn when to stop TheMist, weve had these kind of problems with members before and they dont last long. Have your fun tonight, but you may want to think about what youve been doing these past few hours and what the Moderators might think about your little event here once they get onto the forum.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 06:12:32 am »
@the mist, your not persuading anyone, please make a creature thread and do what the rest of us had to do when we joined, be submissive to the older races, and wait a year or so until someone actually gives a **** about your race enough to listen to you.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:14:14 am by munchkin5 »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 07:21:35 am »
Yay Moosey!

Offline TheMist

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 09:12:37 am »
@the mist, your not persuading anyone, please make a creature thread and do what the rest of us had to do when we joined, be submissive to the older races, and wait a year or so until someone actually gives a **** about your race enough to listen to you.

I am trying to fix the forums don’t you think I recognize these rpgs are deader than David Hasselhoff’s carrier! I was going to use the invasion as a starting point for what I’d call "The Anzunian Chronicles" but seeing as how  its "over" I lost that leg. Besides the whole point of My species is that there an enigma(hello The MIST) and thus aren’t the kind to have loads of information. what we really need is to set aside a date when all of us can come on the internet and just do a real time rpg orgy.
I am perfectly aware of my typing impediment please don’t point it out<br />join the union http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=11929.0<br /><br />Spice Spice baby http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=11915.0

I am not a troll.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 09:15:50 am »
I have no explaination.

I am putting Gaming Steve on Severe F A I L alert.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 11:42:20 am »
I didn't want to get involved in TheMist's little escapades, but I had to do this:

"Good gods, it's almost off the scale!"

It's the best I could do at short notice.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 11:47:20 am »
Saved.  ;D

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 12:50:05 pm »

I am trying to fix the forums don’t you think I recognize these rpgs are deader than David Hasselhoff’s carrier! I was going to use the invasion as a starting point for what I’d call "The Anzunian Chronicles" but seeing as how  its "over" I lost that leg. Besides the whole point of My species is that there an enigma(hello The MIST) and thus aren’t the kind to have loads of information. what we really need is to set aside a date when all of us can come on the internet and just do a real time rpg orgy.

If it aint broke don't fix it

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2008, 01:17:15 pm »
Sorry, munchkin5, this isn't relevent to the post.
Blah...blah...blah, only including important bit. What we really need is to set aside a date when all of us can come on the internet and just do a real time rpg orgy.

First of all, this is the internet. Some of us don't live in America. I for example, live in the UK. Most action happens when I'm asleep. That's why I don't join in with RPs mostly. Finding a time when we are all on is asking for complications.

Second, I really don't like the word orgy. No offence guys, but if I ever were to have an orgy, I wouldn't include you. But that's not the point.

Listen to everybody elce. Make a character thread. You don't have to put a shed load of information in it, just the name and as much info as you'd like to put.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 01:46:03 pm »
Sorry but you missed the party, and be glad you did :(.
Trust me don't deal with this now, deal with him later when he's online, better yet just let it go.
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇´)人(´∇`)人(`∇´)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline nurizeko

• Battlezone Captain
  • Ske-RWOAWR! >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 03:25:04 pm »
Quote from: Themist
the whole point of My species is that there an enigma(hello The MIST) and thus aren’t the kind to have loads of information.

Sounds like a half baked excuse for lazyness to me.

My main race is fairly-ish old and only now have I felt its right to bring them into the RP section, which goes to show you the effort people put in and expect of races and RP races on these forums.

You might not appreciate it from your POV but this forum has developed set standards for RP and they work, and one of those standards which your lacking is having a fleshed out race.

A little mystery is fine, but the impression I'm getting is you have tidly squat.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 03:27:15 pm by nurizeko »

Offline TheMist

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 11:14:41 am »
Blah...blah...blah, only including important bit. What we really need is to set aside a date when all of us can come on the internet and just do a real time rpg orgy.

First of all, this is the internet. Some of us don't live in America. I for example, live in the UK. Most action happens when I'm asleep. That's why I don't join in with RPs mostly. Finding a time when we are all on is asking for complications.

Second, I really don't like the word orgy. No offence guys, but if I ever were to have an orgy, I wouldn't include you. But that's not the point.

Listen to everybody elce. Make a character thread. You don't have to put a shed load of information in it, just the name and as much info as you'd like to put.

the majorit yof peope in this thread live with in four time zone sof each other so it spossible
I am perfectly aware of my typing impediment please don’t point it out<br />join the union http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=11929.0<br /><br />Spice Spice baby http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=11915.0

I am not a troll.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 11:16:30 am »

the majorit yof peope in this thread live with in four time zone sof each other so it spossible

Why don't you just listen to what everyone is saying and make the creature thread?

Offline TheMist

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 11:17:15 am »
Quote from: Themist
the whole point of My species is that there an enigma(hello The MIST) and thus aren’t the kind to have loads of information.

Sounds like a half baked excuse for lazyness to me.

My main race is fairly-ish old and only now have I felt its right to bring them into the RP section, which goes to show you the effort people put in and expect of races and RP races on these forums.

You might not appreciate it from your POV but this forum has developed set standards for RP and they work, and one of those standards which your lacking is having a fleshed out race.

A little mystery is fine, but the impression I'm getting is you have tidly squat.

doe seight yeras count i been thinkg of this for a while when i heard of sporei was like HELL YEAH thu si am here but any way in the lsat fve seconds i formulated a new rpg becuse i consider this forum like marvell comics and i just thought of a "Secret invasion" class rpg event

I am not a troll.