Author Topic: Galactic rp?  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Leo27

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
Galactic rp?
« on: March 22, 2008, 06:14:37 pm »
Hey people, I didn't think it would be right to post this in the spore role play section, as it is just an Idea, but heres my Idea.

I think that we should all combine our species into a single rp plot, or one single galaxy, this way, they can all interact and trade and go to war and stuff..... anyone have anything to add? It would be cool if this idea snowballed into something real so start rolling people.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic rp?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 06:20:09 pm »
We already do!  That's the whole point of most of this forum.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Leo27

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 06:24:49 pm »
yes, but its not in ONE thread as I am proposing, none of this Poll stuff, im talking like a war or something. Either way, my race, the Leogrec have been created, and If anyone wants to interact with them, I pray for your sake that your interactions are peaceful. Post here if you wanna get something going

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 06:30:20 pm »
Generally, though a 2 or 3 or even 1000 difference in post count isn't considered much, I think it's godmoding that a 6-post-old's creature is apparently threatening.  And condensing it all to one thread made by a newcomer would be stupid.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 06:31:40 pm »
There have been countless wars; The Halcyon War, The Necromonicon War, The Forthi/Auyuelcliad/Yunimu/Urshan civil wars focusing on Casmut Tsull, the Axis-Alliance War, and our current Civil War within the Union.

Read up on a few of those, and I'm sure you could involve your creature in the current conflict.

Multiple threads is necessary because often wars and other RPs go on simultaneously.

The forumula regarding creature strength is more complex than simply declaring it; do a search.

-Mr. C
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Leo27

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 06:48:13 pm »
ehhh, I dont quite know what to say to that... but whatever, does anyone have any suggestions on which thread i should join with the Leogrec that make sense? or does anyone want to rp with the Leogrec?

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 06:50:59 pm »
A good means of introducing yourself would possibly be the Galactic Senate. Make your race known, express an interest in the current Civil War, pick a side. Simple. It's reccomended you read up on the creatures you're RP-ing with, mind.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Leo27

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 06:53:15 pm »
Sounds good, although i do wonder, where does this civil war take place? and where is the galactic senate located?

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 06:56:38 pm »
Galactic Senate location in Character or out?

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=6864.0

Offline Leo27

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 07:04:02 pm »
the civil war seems a bit.... over

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2008, 07:17:22 pm »
Blame me for that.

I'll make my big post tomorow.