Author Topic: In-Depth Spore RP  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Leo27

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
In-Depth Spore RP
« on: March 22, 2008, 04:53:29 pm »
Hey people, I didn't think it would be right to post this in the spore role play section, as it is just an Idea, but heres my Idea.

I think that we should all combine our species into a single rp plot, or one single galaxy, this way, they can all interact and trade and go to war and stuff..... anyone have anything to add? It would be cool if this idea snowballed into something real so start rolling people.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
Re: In-Depth Spore RP
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 05:19:26 pm »
Well this defenitly needs to be put in the RP section. This section is for Spore GAME discussion.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 06:07:42 pm »
Spore allready IS a game populated with other peoples content. And if you want a RPG, stay in the creature phase.

Offline helio-G

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 09:00:29 pm »
Spore allready IS a game populated with other peoples content. And if you want a RPG, stay in the creature phase.

Forget RPG, I want a more in depth RTS!

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 01:50:05 am »
Hey people, I didn't think it would be right to post this in the spore role play section, as it is just an Idea, but heres my Idea.

I think that we should all combine our species into a single rp plot, or one single galaxy, this way, they can all interact and trade and go to war and stuff..... anyone have anything to add? It would be cool if this idea snowballed into something real so start rolling people.

We already do. And have done for...well, years.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 03:27:08 am »

We already do. And have done for...well, years.

And then it crash landed.... and died.... and got stepped on ..... and set on fire .... and People won't come back unless we offer them cake..... and Belguim.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 11:35:28 am »
Ya...  You probably should have read around a little bit before you suggested something we've been doing for ages.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net