Author Topic: Any one watched the Pacquia vs. Marquez fight  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Ryederz

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
Any one watched the Pacquia vs. Marquez fight
« on: March 20, 2008, 08:44:08 pm »
i was playing MMO then i got tired. I decided to watch TV and lay my back on the couch. as i switch channel i saw the Pacquiao vs. Marquez for the super feather weight championship. there are lots of people watching around the ring. Marquez is an excellent counter-punching boxer. he won the 1st and 2nd round, but he was knock down on the 3rd round but he manage to stand. these two boxers are very good and the fight end in a decision. Pacquiao won the fight but i think marquez did won the fight.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
Re: Any one watched the Pacquia vs. Marquez fight
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 01:31:14 am »
Ah boxing, I use to follow it quite a bit but its gotten a bit out of hand lately and im more of a MMA kind of guy. Im glad Pacquio won the fight hes a great fighter.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Ryederz

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Any one watched the Pacquia vs. Marquez fight
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 06:18:38 pm »
Ah boxing, I use to follow it quite a bit but its gotten a bit out of hand lately and im more of a MMA kind of guy. Im glad Pacquio won the fight hes a great fighter.

;D me too im a MMA guy. i'm with jeet kune do before(1998-2002). now i changed MMA to MMO LOL. Pacquiao is a great fighter and a power puncher but i think he lost on points. marquez is an excellent counter punching guy. try to watch the fight and score them.